SAU Community

Sau-vic 2008 Membership Renewal And Dyno Day

Mavric

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm keen as mustard form this.

I've just spent the last 2 days polishing and detailing my car, and she looks better than she ever has before.

:(

post-6399-1204273213_thumb.jpg

Wow... ...Shiny...

I always have people tell me how clean my car looks... ...but at the moment she's a dirty as a hooker on a monday morning...

I was hoping I would get my car back today for the dyno day, but looks like the workshop is screwing me around..

I got told that I'd get a call but no go! Went in and the guy wasn't there.

Hopefully there is one on again soon.. Was hoping to meet some people from SAU! -_-"

what was the most powerful rb20?

202kw's for me. Not bad but there are plenty of guys making more than that.

Thanks to the organisers. I had fun except the defect on the way down there.

Who won the 'guess the kw' comp?

what was the most powerful rb20?
the r31 got 233 rwkw's

Yup, the oldest skyline at the day held its own against its larger capacity brothers and all with a stock turbo. :down:

Another RB20 came very close that had a 2535, nice curve as well.

Then there was a white 32 with an RB20.......that began its ramp up with af/r's starting at 17:1 and dissapearing off the top of the chart. Operator backed right off and I assume he thought something was amiss as they redid the sniffer and started again to get the same result.

Engine was obviously a time bomb but owner is lucky he spent the couple dollars to put it on as it has saved him an engine.....if its not already too late.

Edited by FATGTS-R

Yup, the oldest skyline at the day held its own against its larger capacity brothers and all with a stock turbo. :down:

Another RB20 came very close that had a 2535, nice curve as well.

That was my R32 with the 2535...made 223.4rwkw...turns out my boost gauge was inaccurate and it was only running 17psi...should have been 19-20psi...but i'm happy with the result regardless...in the end...it was a great day...cheers all...

Oh...and go the rb20!! :)

Edited by limpus

What a great turn out!

Some spectacular cars out there today! Good to meet some of the memebers on here in person. Would have like to see the Millenium Jade coloured R34 GTR V-Spec II Nur run a dyno.

Did Snowman run? If so what was his power output?

The Blk R34 GTT with the GTR kit and blk wheels was sick! I followed you for abit down Springvale Rd.

So many cars too may to mention. GREAT DAY!

PS took afew pics.

^^ yeah was a good day in the end

156kw for a stock GTR, so i guess thats what they make (at all 4)

that black gtt was awesome, also would have liked to see more of that Jade R34 :down: