SAU Community

We Want Your Skyline!

NSA11N

move in time really means bugger all... large groups such as us arrive all over the day, just come when you can :D

well before 10 though, or else your spot will be in the carpark :D

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well as you can see the road is poorly managed and repaired, my car is over the legal ride height (100mm, i am at 110mm) and i just spoke very nicly to them. they said sent details and pictures explaining what happened...and why.

they will send it all off to the insurance department and sort it all out...i mean they could refuse it, but normally one would think that they would just brush you off rather than at least say please send the details through to our insuarnce department. after all tyhey are in the wrong here and road maintenence with what we pay taxes etc for!!!

im hoping so cause my car may need to be in a movie by the 16th oh june but dont know if its confirmed yet....

at least the council did say that their insurance will sort it all out!

Aww Ouch!!

Could always go for that "drift" look, cable tie stitches maybe an option if not repaired in time :blink:

Gotta love Sydney roads!

Mate my paint's ratty on the guard lip, rubbers arent the best around the windows, big dent above the drivers side window.

Don't stress too much. It's a club stand to promote the club :P Just come up with a nice story like "you did it on one of the SAU trackdays" :banana:

LOL if I entered my current car it would look farked as!! Unlucky there mate, pretty sure I saw your car the other week parked at the top of Bridge Road in Hornsby, with you checking out something at the front? Looked very nice.

Hey Doof, Dennis was having a go at the guys responsible for the heater hoses being delivered today so it looks like they should arrive tomorrow, then it's just waiting on the guards and the interior being reinstalled. Reckon I might just make it!! Also, could I get that money off you soon please, I have a rather large bill coming up :P

LOL if I entered my current car it would look farked as!! Unlucky there mate, pretty sure I saw your car the other week parked at the top of Bridge Road in Hornsby, with you checking out something at the front? Looked very nice.

Hey Doof, Dennis was having a go at the guys responsible for the heater hoses being delivered today so it looks like they should arrive tomorrow, then it's just waiting on the guards and the interior being reinstalled. Reckon I might just make it!! Also, could I get that money off you soon please, I have a rather large bill coming up :P

Yeah I actually want to give it to you this weekend before I go out on Saturday night incase I decide to blow it away in the city... But with packing and moving house and shit, I'm going to be busy as... would you be able to come down to my area or something???

Yeah I can do that, I'm free Friday or before 6pm on Saturday.

Oh and if you know anyone who wants an R33 gearbox a Mines-chipped ECU or a set of 17s with good rubber, let me know :P

Need to get as much cash together as I can. Can't believe the car has been done so quick, with other projects in the shop too!

Yeah Dennis has always been one of the fastest workers I know... First time I met him, did an engine swap in my brothers RA22... from 1GGZE Supercharged to 1GGTE twin turbo with cooler... that was like 4 years ago before he even had a workshop!

gze24v3eb1.jpg

Old smaller charger

gze24v2bk8.jpg

He put on a massive charger after that :P

img01892yk9.jpg

AAAAND I have no pics of the TT :banana:

Man I miss that car ;)

That is probably an RA23 or a TA23 (depending upon what engine was originally in it). Great looking package. I have always loved them since I was a kid...rebuilt an 18RG'd TA23 years and years ago.

Zilch...I know someone chasing an R33 GTS-t box...what do you want for it?

Yeah I can do that, I'm free Friday or before 6pm on Saturday.

Oh and if you know anyone who wants an R33 gearbox a Mines-chipped ECU or a set of 17s with good rubber, let me know :blink:

Need to get as much cash together as I can. Can't believe the car has been done so quick, with other projects in the shop too!

how much do you want for the ecu?

im thinking its time i bought a new one :P

PMs sent gentlemen :) Sorry for the late reply, I work nights.

Hey Doof, I'm curious now, who is locked in as coming so far? I'm gonna ask Dennis today if he thinks we can make it :woot:

There are 9 entrants locked in, and to be honest, an even number would be preferred... We also have a few back up cars just incase some stuff doesn't work out, but it should all be good :D

Does that 9 include me? Because that will be an even 10 then.

Hoses arrived today, gauges are all wired up since last night, rest of the engine will now be finished. The guards arrive on Monday so the interior will be re-installed in the meantime. Once the guards are here I have to get engineered, blue slip, rego etc and paint.