SAU Community

We Want Your Skyline!

NSA11N

may well indeed :D

Anyways, call me Saturday, I'll be here or there, but I'll be around and I owe you something ;)

I still can't believe how fast this work is being done...

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha me neither mate :D So long as rego and engineering doesn't take too long I will make autosalon.

Did you want the turbo back pipe btw? or just the cat back. I'll call you Saturday

Just went away for the weekend and mauled a 20 cent piece sized stone chip into my bonnet & lost my front number plate... Looks attractive...

Edited by Yidz

Stayed @ a B&B about 20kms from Yass...

Chose to take the dirt roads.. They'd just done something to the roads to let the water through and it was bumpy as f*ck!

Good fun though :D Pictures will follow soon haha..

Oh yeah, it was so bumpy the front number plate rattled off...

Stayed @ a B&B about 20kms from Yass...

Chose to take the dirt roads.. They'd just done something to the roads to let the water through and it was bumpy as f*ck!

Good fun though :blush: Pictures will follow soon haha..

Oh yeah, it was so bumpy the front number plate rattled off...

thats how I f**ked my front bar in canberra :thumbsup: and I lost one bolt for my licence plate..

thats how I f**ked my front bar in canberra :D and I lost one bolt for my licence plate..

Haha yeah, my front bar does have a slight crack in it too from it....

Fun times though :(

Make matters worse parked outside the girlfriends house when I got back and got a $132 fine for parking not parallel to the traffic!!

Only 2 weeks left peoples!!!

Christian, can you call me when you're free to organise a time to wax-on wax-off.

Still gotta fit my front bar, put my back seat in, finish part of my boot, put my boost controller in...

How is everyone else going for time??

WORDS OF WISDOM - Don't pull out now!!! You will definately not be getting any sort of refund!!

My front and rear bars are at the panel beaters now getting sanded down, bogged up and repainted. I'm told they will be finished a few days before the Friday.

You might want to express to them just how important it is that they ARE done on time...

I'mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm not entering! ;)

But organising is a bitch and a half!

Any idea on how we're gonna set this up people's?

Numberplate won't be ready on time so I have one, hence I have to try and hide the front or the back as much as possible..

if you're talking about the display, this is true :D

have hit a slight speedbump with the supplier of most of the gear though, so I still need to talk to him, but he's busy as a bee... and owes me money...

Any idea on how we're gonna set this up people's?

Numberplate won't be ready on time so I have one, hence I have to try and hide the front or the back as much as possible..

Pffft, just get some dodgy-looking pieces of carboard roughly the right size, and write "Traffic" on them...

Problem solved! :P