NSA11N

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Still in it to win it. :)

Bars are currently sitting in primer coat awaiting a few things - should have them back early next week.

Question: Do we have to have our numberplates on our cars at all times during the show? I jagged a pair of JDM numberplates from Just Jap and I was planning on fitting them to the car for the show.

Ian,

I never display my number plates at car shows - always have my NSA11N ones fitted..

I also cover my rego lable...

with the amount of imports going walk-abouts, you can't trust anybody

Just outta' curiosity, why would you need to hide the reg sticker ??

And why wouldnt you use ur plates? if i get MRXTCZ lol i want it there to be shown i guess.

MRXTCZ

And why wouldnt you use ur plates? if i get MRXTCZ lol i want it there to be shown i guess.

MRXTCZ

never display my number plates at car shows - always have my NSA11N ones fitted..

I also cover my rego lable...

with the amount of imports going walk-abouts, you can't trust anybody

Pretty self explanatory, really.

MRXTCZ

He doesnt display his plates but instead uses his NSA11N plates for shows... so noone knows his real number plates to prevent his car being stolen from the street after being seen in a show and ppl walking past and knowing what is done to it and hides his rego sticker becuz well obviously his rego details including HIS REAL NUMBER PLATES INFO IS ON THE REGO STICKER!!!!!! myself i think its a good idea but lets face it if have personalised plates i paid for them i wanna show them off.... and if my cars is stolen its insured and i wouldnt wanna be the guys that steal my car....... all i need to say on THAT little matter lolz

IMEASY ........ out!!!

Haha, yeah i feel the same, if i got personalised plates imma show them off lol.

If not then, get one of those fake plate thingies .

Where can i get a set ?

MRXTCZ

Update of entrants and finacial situation please

I have no net at home, so sorry about the late update...

9 entrants (will have to find one more, or buy 1 spare spot)

Cheque has not been sent off yet, will sort that out now...

Hey guys. What's the G-O with set up etc. Do I need to take the friday off to do this? Sorry, never done it before. Once you see my car you'll know why! :banana:

Friday is set-up, you can come after work most likely, just make sure it's clean, we pretty much do the rest :P

If anyone can get a hold of Frozen Waffles, can they please contact me? This is very urgent and unless he REALLY wants to enter, he will not be entering. He has until about 3pm. I have called him, sent him a message, and am just about to PM him.

I'll splain in more detail for anyone who can help...

Friday is set-up, you can come after work most likely, just make sure it's clean, we pretty much do the rest :D

If anyone can get a hold of Frozen Waffles, can they please contact me? This is very urgent and unless he REALLY wants to enter, he will not be entering. He has until about 3pm. I have called him, sent him a message, and am just about to PM him.

I'll splain in more detail for anyone who can help...

I can get some frozen waffles before 3pm if you need. IGA is just over the road from my work :P

yeah I think they close up at 9 or 10... that time will be fine :whistling:

Also, bad news...

Hi Stephen, They know damn well that's not how I spell my name

I'm speaking with Duncan to organise payment.

The only way he can pay it is via cheque so whilst I am not charging anyone the late fee, unfortunately we can not provide a buddy pass for the entrants.

Discounted buddy passes will be available from me on Friday night if you organise how many you need and come and speak quietly to me.

I'm sorry for the confusion but Duncan insists that yesterday was the first he heard about getting payment to us. By the time the cheque is entered the payment should clear the day before the event. Unfortunately its was due on the 23rd of May. We are usually pretty accommodating with clubs organising and allow leeway off a few days but 4 weeks is just not possible.

Again sorry for all the confusion hope you and the members will understand and we can avoid this happening again. Unfortunately I'm bound by the company and position I hold within that company.

So after having to stall payment cause they lost Frozen Waffles entry form, they are now stripping us of our buddy passes... If this was me entering, I would pull out...

Yeah, I'm not impressed to be honest. But mistakes were made on both sides.

Entry doesn't really cost them anything, I'm surprised they're holding onto them so tightly.

The discounted passes will be $7 less then a normal day entry, but they are for both days, and you get to go in an hour earlier then it opens.

So what your saying is it will cost $15 or so for the two days together for the "discounted buddy pass" & do you know if we are only limited to one still?

Edited by Yidz