• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's alright, it's sorted out now :D

HI Steven,

Just letting you know that the money was deposited thanks.

Can you also pass on my regards to Duncan for getting this done!

I will honour the buddy pass for this show for your members.

Okey dokey...

If anyone knows where we can get a decent flooring material that cars can go onto, let me know ASAP! Our idea is kaput right now, and the only other option is to rent carpet tiles (1x1m a few dollars each, we have 120 square metres).

So yeah. anyone? :happy:

Paul is racking his brain thinking up some other ideas, a few weren't bad... But if anyone else can think of something, or knows someone that might be able to get us a whole shit load of something flat and long, let me know :D

And yeah, I haven't washed my car in ages... hell, I've barely driven it :)

The flooring we had planned to use can no longer be used, so we are open for ideas pretty much. We have a few backup ideas that we will probably go with if nothing is thought up.

Polished timber floors ?

Or a Pit Lane set up ?

With chicks :happy:, in not skimpy, but good looking Pit lane outfits, not modelling, just wiping down the cars and shit.

Hehe, back on topic.

Or jungle effect lol, Nissan Skyline " KING OF THE JUNGLE "

MRXTCZ

All entrants can you please remember to bring down a fold-out chair for yourself. I'm bringing down 2 maybe 3 but just so we aren't short-chaired can you please BYO chair.

...an esky wouldn't go astray either.

Lol, aiight im gonna want to see this, this weekend is gonna be crazy.

Do you guys know where your gonna be placed in the building ?

I'll probably bring my skyline down aswell. I'll come look for you guys on saturday..

MRXTCZ

Looking forward to it now guys.

I just received the message from Auto Salon saying that we need to go in at 3pm. Can you guys 100% with me its ok I can bring the car down later?? As I work close by'ish, Fox Studios I can pretty much guarantee being there before 5:30pm. If not, I'm going to have to try and get the avo off or something..

Please let me know :D

Tropical Box:

tropical_fish_toy_box.jpg:P

In all seriousness, I think they're esky's, just good ones!

har har :(

Yes you can bring the car in whenever you want... we probably won't be set up til then...

At last years first show, the guys from (insert some name I've forgotten here) decided to make an entrance and rock up at 9:30... cars like BLODIS with an engine that blocks the windshield idled past everyone humming at about 120db or so... They were in the far corner behind us :D

But yeah, if we're in a half decent place, you can come in whenever you want... I'm sure Paul cam let you know on the day :devil: