We Want Your Skyline!

NSA11N

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i know where u live!!! infact, i'll be there tonight!!

Anyone willing to lend a hand on friday and pick up 3 cubic meteres of pine chipping??

where you picking it up from? as im so close to the venue anyway chances are im not going to venture to far from home on friday. plus i'll be cleaning the car and whatever. so if your desperate i can help but yeah let us know :P

Hey guys, im cumn to auto salon, im loz with the R33.. Just wondering lol what to do when i get there n what tym u want me to be there, coz i wont be able to finish work till bout 6:30ish.. i know i gotta bring money for the set up thing so i will bring it on friday no probs.. N is there anythin else i need to bring or do? I went to final battle last year, but cant remeber what i gotta do to get in n stuff..

Thanks.. take care.. :laugh:

Hi Loz :P

Basically, I'll make sure to tell them that we have some entrants coming after work so if we are in a really bad spot they will leave space for us to get in. All you really have to do is say who you are, and they will give you a bunch of stuff at the entrance. Come find us, give us all a nice hello hug :laugh: and we can go from there...

Will your car be clean?

I'll have plenty of stuff with me when I turn up if anyone gets stuck.

I'm going to clean mine up tonight but as I'm driving to work tomorrow, will have to have a bit of a clean up tomorrow night :ninja:

Hahaha, same. Just kickin back with no shoes, browsing the forums.

You guys excited for the weekend!!

I'll probably come down on Sunday with the MRS and a few mates, look for the bunch of Fijian indians haha!!

I shouldve got a SAU shirt >.< ..

I still gotta sign upto the NSW club aswell rawr!

I'll bring the car down on the day, i aint driving coz im gonna be drinking before that muahahaha!

Haha, Yidz, our jobs pay for our cars !! .. atleast mine does .. damn loans ..

MRXTCZ

Edited by MR_XTC

Hektik. If i can get one on the day, i'll probably buy one aye.

Im gonna enter my car in next year, hopefully if the system and all goes to plan..

So what you got planned for the set up ?

MRXTCZ