NSA11N

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah do try and come down on the weekend Krystal :banana:

I will be there on the Sunday only as have to attend the SAU Trackday on the Saturday..Maybe could enter the Datsun for that??

Oh nice work NYTSKY will be good to have your car and put it on the dyno maybe...

Cant wait to see yours as well Zilch ;)

I am now thinking I might enter mine as I have done some stuff and is looking pretty good and will hopefully have the horsepower to match :pwned:

Oh nice work NYTSKY will be good to have your car and put it on the dyno maybe...

I dont know about the dyno,320 odd RWKW doesnt seem to be high at these things.Im sure there will be some tough cars there.

I just want to show off the 19x10.5 i just bought :)

Yeah do try and come down on the weekend Krystal :D

I will be there on the Sunday only as have to attend the SAU Trackday on the Saturday..Maybe could enter the Datsun for that??

I was thinking sunday too. Datsun wont be ready, needs a roll cage, racing seats & harness befor we enter it in anything. Entering at Jamberee if anyones going.

Please note today is NOT the cut off day... From today, there is 1 month and 1 week til our cut off day...

Which is the 9th of May

so you dont need the form today? cause i forgot ot take it to work to fax it. ill email it through over the weekend.

paul i put the money in last night any probs let me know. :D

Guest Joeyz

Jess, Steve and Paul

I wont be able to enter Auto Salon in May.

But I am more than happy to come along on Friday night for set up, Saturday and Sunday to help and support our club.

Appologies Joey.

i think i'll miss this one, car is still very stock and average looking and not likely going to change in time... maybe final battle

Aww that's a shame..

Jess, Steve and Paul

I wont be able to enter Auto Salon in May.

But I am more than happy to come along on Friday night for set up, Saturday and Sunday to help and support our club.

Appologies Joey.

Aww thats cool you have a few under you belt anyway :D

Yep you can come along and help out and show support..It's going to be a bigger display this year!!

A few more weeks left till cut off date!!!

Those who are on my deffiante list will recieve a PM from me regarding the show.

also, i will need a contact number for each entrant.

Regards, Paul.

P.S - update on entrant forms please Steve

do we have a club banner? i need to hide some scars if i cant find a new front bar....

im still undecided at the moment....dont wanna jump in to the show with a bodgy lookin front bar...will let you know paul....cheers.

haha damnn Steven!!

if anyone doesnt use their buddypass, I'll be happy to come and kick it with you guys and girls......might have to give my car a miss this year - its got a few scars and im fairly new to the club (just sent in my forms)...

and +1 with Joey....if you guys need ANY help setting up, im more than happy to chip in, I work towards that part of town so i can always pop in the night before to set - up. :banana:

Cheers.

Edited by SHANE666

Have you recieved the quote from Jay, Paul?

Doof and I will be seeing him at Texi and I will be chatting to him about a few things..

Entrants please get your forms in, there will be a pm going around soon as a reminder :)

We still need to sort out bollards and roping and make sure we have decided on flooring :)

Do we want another meeting soon? To check on progress we only have 2 and bit months left :3some: Want to be ready!!

Highest Club Power award is done by total kw, not kw per car I believe, so every kw we put down will help us win what we should be rightfully winning anyway! :D

Is this definite? I would have thought that an average power figure would have been fairer. Ie average power of the cars dyno'd from each club? Or is it simply the combined total amount achieved?