SAU Community

We Want Your Skyline!

NSA11N

oooo if you cant find those 6 entrants ill jump in!!!

with all the rain ive been getting lately....will have to fork out for some more wax....thats why i love summer!!!

Shane you should just enter anyway :)

Go on you will have the best fun!!It's a good weekend!!

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A PM has been sent out to those who have shown a strong interest in attending the show in June.

For theose who i may have missed, this is how it read:

As the time is now very close for Sydney AutoSalon 2008, SKYLINES AUSTRALIA NEEDS YOUR HELP.

As you have shown interest in attending the show this year as part of the SKYLINES AUSTRALIA CLUB DISPLAY, its is now that we ask whether or not you are still willing to help us out.

The show will be held at the Hordon Pavillion at Moore Park - Fox Studios.

The dates of the show are:

Move-in - Friday 20th June

Show - Saturday 21st - Sunday 22nd June

Move-out - Sunday 22nd June

Theme/ display - Car Showroom

Flooring - Woodern panels with raised flooring in middle

Price - $100 for entry + $40 to help cover materials and power

TOTAL $140

I now need to know if you are definately displaying your car in the show.

The cut off date for money and entry forms is be WEDNESDAY 9th MAY

Why is this so early you ask?? If we get our money and forms in early, we all get a free Buddy Pass for the Show!!!

SAU BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS

Bank: NAB

Account name: Skylines Australian NSW

BSB: 082 -356

Account number: 54-639-3766

Please put as much detail into the transfer description as you can - Your SAU USER NAME and AUTOSALON would be quite helpfull

Response needed ASAP.

Feel free to contact me on 0403 954 613 if you need to discuss anything.

Regards, Paul.

________________________________________________________________________________

Also, as Doof mentioned, we need photos of cars being entered.

Also, as doof is now mentioning, you forgot to tell people where to fax the sheets to... which is me... on 02 9488 7761

;)

I'll send you a photo but still haven't put my coilovers in or put my front bar on...

And my secret BOV location.... :(

post-32577-1208920846_thumb.jpg

post-32577-1208920870_thumb.jpg

Paul,

Yes, there are still spots available, and as it is your business partners car - its bound to be some sort of weapon!!!

We would love for he/ she to attend.

Also gives you and stace an excuse to come drink and hangout with us. :(

Paul,

Yes, there are still spots available, and as it is your business partners car - its bound to be some sort of weapon!!!

We would love for he/ she to attend.

Also gives you and stace an excuse to come drink and hangout with us. :(

Built engine, HKS TO4Z, Hypertune plenum, Apexi drag intercooler and 100 shot of NOS. Pretty tidy too, he's keen to show it off and would be a good business promo for us.

OHAI!

Lemme know how it goes, I'm keen to touch it :blink:

LOL,

If its anything like Final Battle last year, it wont be the only thing you will be touching Stevo :D

You know what I mean :D

(I had to say it before Paul did).

Negative attendance from me, Backed into a parking bollard and cracked my rear bar plus I haven't had time or money to fix my heavily scarred front bar.

If it's all fixed and we get into Final Battle i'll come out and play then. ;)

hey guys, cant wait for auto salon this year, final battle was heepz of fun thanks to the people there.. Lol i might actually fit in this time with my skyline not my mirage.. take care..

hey guys, cant wait for auto salon this year, final battle was heepz of fun thanks to the people there.. Lol i might actually fit in this time with my skyline not my mirage.. take care..

Hey Loz,

Great to see you posting :P

Your skyline is defintely going to be ready this time and it looks HAWT!!! :down:

I'm still only a maybe at the moment guys, I'd love to be able to confirm but currently my car is wrecked from smashing into a guard rail 3 weeks ago. I've located a car with a blown motor to put all my running gear into, so if the planned bodykit work, paint respray and engine work is completed in time I will gladly attend. Will keep you updated, I should be ok, as the shop handling all of this belongs to a friend and he doesn't waste time.

Cheers Steve.