SAU Community

Cusco Suspension Arms

Cusco used to do a fixed length upper front suspension arm for the Gt-R (Amongst others) Are they still available as I am after some, preferably in a -10mm length or less at a pinch. For a 32 model.

I looked but there does not appear to be anyone listing them presently.

And yes I have seen the adjustable ones. Also the Whiteline gear.

post-5134-1202190204_thumb.jpg

Edited by djr81

man you are lucky. I came home to find a bit of parquetry floor lifting from all the moisture we've had. so I grabbed a set of turbos to weigh it down. that wasn't enough so I grabbed a pile of goods masters (I have a lot) and right on top was the 2007 cusco one!

Cusco BNR32 GTR front upper control arm. fixed length, -10mm = 231 479 AD

AC is -5mm

AB is standard

AA is + 5mm

now post me those bonnet liner clips!

they wont fit R32 merlin. even with your magic. :)

R32s have different upright and upper control arm arrangement to 33s and 34 GTRs. :P

Got pics of the R32 ones?

:sorcerer:

you're kidding richard, bonnet liner clips? we removed 2 liners last week - how many do you need.

+1 for bryy's question - why not adjustables?

1 would be sufficient, 2 would be gravy. I'll even promise not to tax your beers next time we are at dinner (providing of course fatz doesn't tax mine)...

and to answer the other questions my guess is he's run out of adjustment with whatever arms he's using now. I know my midori type ones touched in the middle with only about 2.5neg (could mod them for more). the noltec ones I have now are good, but again, they are as short as they go and give me 3 neg. again, could probably mod them for more if need be. but I guess if you are happy with a certain set-up then fixed is the go.

anyway, you are a gingerbeer, just cut and weld the ones you have now you lazy bastard.

Hmm, this went ape shit in my absence.

1. Baron I sent you a packet of clips (or was that chips?) before Christmas, but didn't re-check the address before I posted it. If Druncan can't find any I will have another go (after checking the address).

2. Rain? What the fk is rain?

3. I don't like the adjustable arms because I worry that in a moment of kerb hopping excess the rather insipid clamping bolts (that dictate the length) will give up their unequal struggle.

4. Yes I have run out of adjustment on my Whiteline ones. The outer adjuster is wound all the way in & I even had made an offset pin for the inner arm.

5. Duncan, what do you recommend for the longer, lower arm?

6. 32 & 33 arms are fundamentally different.

very succintly put.

there are a few people making front LCAs for R32s. ikeya springs to mind, but to be honest their arms don't impress me nearly as much as cusco ones. if cusco make a front LCA for R32 then buy that for sure. looks like I'll have to unweight the floor again briefly tonight. nagisa auto make them too.