SAU Community

My 2008 Tokyo Autosalon Pics

lukits01

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Supras are things of the past (So are Skylines come to think of it)

Toyota doesn't have a flagship model these days

their sporty image has gone down the drain

They got lost in the sea of 07 GTR, 07 EVO, 07 STi, 07 CTR, 07 M3, etc.

Top secret had their V12 Supra on hand

still turned a few heads, but their 997 and 996 Porsche 911s look so much better! ahhaha

Think thats about half my pictures posted...

makes you wonder what the other half is...

hahahha

Edited by lukits01

Supras are things of the past (So are Skylines come to think of it)

Toyota doesn't have a flagship model these days

their sporty image has gone down the drain

They got lost in the sea of 07 GTR, 07 EVO, 07 STi, 07 CTR, 07 M3, etc.

Top secret had their V12 Supra on hand

still turned a few heads, but their 997 and 996 Porsche 911s look so much better! ahhaha

Think thats about half my pictures posted...

makes you wonder what the other half is...

hahahha

Great pics! Makes ours look pathetic...

Rumour has it there will be a new supra in 2009. Some say it will be a rebaged Lexus LF-A running a 450hp 5L V8?

http://www.2008toyotasupra.net/stills/2008...preview-big.jpg

http://www.autospies.com/images/uploads/medium/Supra.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• My new amp turned up on Monday, so I got stuck in and wired it up and made some brackets to mount it in next to the battery late last night to have it all back together for when my mate came over this morning.  Checked over the car this morning, went over some of the new settings that differ to the old G4+ and set the timing. Got her started up and went over the car to check for any leaks.  Found a small leak coming from the oil filter block. Made sure all the hoses were tightened and pulled a suspect 1/8npt bung out and resealed it. Will have to wait until we start it up next to confirm the leaks stopped.  We got the 8hp up to temp to do the oil fill, ran it through a couple of gears and got it all topped up. So good to see the wheels spinning!  Need to have a look at the flex sensor wiring as we're getting an error on it. Once that's sorted and I've got the interior back together I'll ship it down to my mates shop and get it run in on the dyno and start putting some km's on her!  20240713_104852.mp4 Snapchat-1633775783.mp4
    • Just join the 2x hoses together there, or at the other ends. You will lose the idle up, but it should be fine.
    • So priced up a ECUtek bluetooth Dongle for my 2020 V37 400R and after reading No Tuning credits included i thought i will investigate this. So looking into what this was i stumbled across a ECUtek dealer where you can buy Flash points or Tuning credits for $2.50 each. then i went down the list of tunes they have for engines/cars and i see VR30DDTT for 300x Points. so is this meaning that a tune for my VR30 is going to cost 2.50x300 Im guessing its just for the file no dyno tune? or am i completley wrong? 
    • Holy c**p balls!!! I could buy a whole bar with how much they cost!!!
    • @joshuaho96 I don't know if you are located in Melbourne, but I owe you a pint!  At least now I know what to buy, and thank god it's all one piece because that touch-up job and my double touch-up looks nasty!  Thank you again! Cannot explain how glad I am to know what this mystery piece is!