SAU Community

Help Me Update My Cool Wall

Jamezilla

Im with Kaz, burn the pic of the EVO X. You cant be serious is claiming that fugly thing is Supercool????

I think this deserves to be on the cool , really Supercool is where i would throw it.

2006-TVR-Sagaris-1.jpg

Do they have to be new cars because frankly i cant believe there isnt a Countach or a 356 Porsche?

Porsche_Speedster.jpg

85countachlp500qv_02.jpg

Also the new Ruf CTR3 should get a look in somewhere.

CTR3_3.jpg

So the above are what i think should be on there.

The following are a few that i personally love, but suppose because they dont cost the earth etc, they probably lose something, but i still think they are hell cool (perhaps more substance then style, but i think that is a style in itself :/ )

gtr29.jpg

And still my favourite concept car was still this, the Audi Avus. The first time Audi trialled the W engine configuration. The result was this 6L 12 cylinder beast using an all alloy body. It came out when i was in High School so something like 1992?

Avus_side1.jpg

audi-avus_rearside.jpg

audi_avus_1992_03_s.jpg

I gotta agree with you there Roy... lose the evo x (bleh) and add some TVR goodness... and anything made by RUF is supercool... a little bit of pee may have just come out while thinking about that Sagaris

glad to see the Alfa 8C is there... but it should have its own board... on plastic... as it would be covered by man milk in no time... I would actually take one over the new GTR, yes you may now flame me

TB- you know my love for the Countach knows no bounds... but I have to keep the coolwall content to current models. Hence no F40 etc

Sagaris though.... yeah OK.

And the Evo stays because it's my wall and I can do what I what :P