SAU Community

Worst Saturday Night Ever

GWP021

the story

so after spending a relaxing afternoon then enjoying a great dinner its off to bed just as things are getting *cough* interesting the gf pulls the "your really nice ....... but" card

not suprisingly this put a damper on the nights planned activities and some interesting decorating on the street outside her house (aka half the rubber on my tyres)

have you had a s%$ter of a satdy spill its good to share and it might make me feel a lil better too

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love your thinking mate, that's exactly what I would have done.. although.. I would likely have backed up the driveway to the front door first :)

Tough break mate, that's a real shitty way/point in time to break it to you :D

haha never thought about that sticky rubber all over her freshly washed car would have made me feel much better

instead im nursing the mother off all hangovers after the compulsory drowning of sorrows meh

my worst Saturday was when i went out for what was meant to be a night on the town with my good mate... except i get hit by a taxi who proceeds to do a runner... 5 breaks in my leg and foot does not feel good ill give you the tip... i did stay in town for one last woodstock and cola before i got an ambo of course.

My cast after my mate got to it lol

Photo1798-001.jpg

yes plenty of beer has been consumed but then thats just a normal wend round here

matt- no way her mates are either stick thin and just poped one out or umm huge an pregers

james nice ink did you get it put on the leg after the cast came off?

No actually but i did consider it lol my mates awsum with a permo but not sure i was ready for a permanant tat the whole size of my leg lol althought did look sweet as on my cast.

I find beer is your best mate in in times like these too lol

I love your thinking mate, that's exactly what I would have done.. although.. I would likely have backed up the driveway to the front door first :)

Tough break mate, that's a real shitty way/point in time to break it to you :thanks:

Ha Gold ---- I love it ! but heres what to do to REALLY piss her off. Start giving her the cold shoulder and then make a big move on her Best Friend/ Sister or Mother even....That should make her pissed beyond description

beer is always your best mate especially when she has limited your intake

ohh thats nasty.. mine tries too. got my priorities right tho.

1.beer

2.car

3.pets

4.SG1 ( thanks gav )

5.girlfriend

Edited by tm_r33

will edit now i love that show.

just caught mine going through my phone just now... last night she went through my wallet reading my receipts to see whered id been and what id been doin. when i deny doin this (goin through my private phone and wallet) i get the whole "what are you hiding the" speach.

soon she will crack my sau password lol

then i will be pissed

will edit now i love that show.

just caught mine going through my phone just now... last night she went through my wallet reading my receipts to see whered id been and what id been doin. when i deny doin this (goin through my private phone and wallet) i get the whole "what are you hiding the" speach.

soon she will crack my sau password lol

then i will be pissed

Whats the old saying " Be suspicious of those who are suspicious of you " be careful

damned apprentice got me so hooked on sg1 i went out and bought the 10 season box set at chrissy havnt been watching mutch lately due to female companionship

once she cracks your password she will read this thread then wait till your really relaxed and think your in and bamm your outa there lol

Whats the old saying " Be suspicious of those who are suspicious of you " be careful

i havnt heard that saying very interesting ill keep it in mind.

i think she spends too much time being suspicious of me to have any time left to do anything else lol

**waiting for some one to say "are you sure :thanks: "**

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• What does everyone think about PSR vs Garrett? I've got a genuine G30-770 but would probably get away with a G35-900 because I've got a sequential. Are the real ones worth more than double the price?
    • @Duncan That's good to know. The luck I've been having with the car lately, a part of me was thinking something has gone wrong which is why the voltage is lower now.
    • That makes sense @Kinkstaah Would that mean the car would run as it always has until I get the tune? I’m just asking because I’m trying to understand whether I should try and get injectors and tube done at the same time. (I’d still need to drive from one place to another)   But I don’t want the car to run rich or crap itself while it’s got higher capacity injectors without a tune. Hope that makes sense? 
    • Sorry I can't explain they why, but I've observed voltage is always higher at cold start. 
    • so, while bored at work this week was going through some build threads and saw CRSKmD's thread and saw the free cooling improvements in the front end just by trying to direct the air better and thought i wonder how my car looks. basically, it's terrible gaps from every single point and so with some time today decided to start and tackle that.  nice and easy one to start filling in the gap at the top between the body and radiator.   then while jacking the car up found this fun surprise, never thought i would have to move it as my car isn't exactly stance nation spec but anyway decided to fix that first. so trimmed it back abit applied some primer and used some old rubber hose around all the edges to ensure it wont rub through secured it all down and while putting the fender back on realised the headlight bolt to fender wasn't installed so chucked a new one and now the headlight actually lines up with the body so big win there.   sorry for the poor pictures but went for covering up the gap between the intercooler and radiator and it took me longer than i would like to admit.   the indicators have always been really saggy and had huge gaps between them so tried to improve that and then cover up the gaps still in place to try and stop the air getting in behind them.     some awesome trimming work has been done to fit the massive China intercooler that used to be on the car but ran out of time to fix that up today sadly so plenty more to do