SAU Community

Worst Saturday Night Ever

GWP021

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol

gav you didn't finish the sentence your really nice but?

but what lol?

did you ask for your money back? you investment in dinner didnt come through and i think you should get a money back

Edited by [Michael]

oh no the investment in those bottles of wine paid off

dinner was actually going to be the next night go figure

hmm i wonder how that sentence does finish i normally stop listening after the but experience tells me i dont really want to hear the rest

Yeah you should have listened more.,....it could have been going in your favour.

e.g

"your really nice but.....i think its best you stop it, and get a bit kinkier in bed" *slaps ass*

or sumfing?

:domokun:

yea would have been a better outcome specially as she had already hinted at your idea there bubba but pretty sure im not good enuf in bed to make a girl start crying

and if you must really know it was "your really nice and i really like you (two reallys bad news) but ...... i have decided to give my ex another chance i miss the kids (his not hers) and family we had" or something along those lines

then she started with the waterworks and i collected my stuff and stormed out

yea would have been a better outcome specially as she had already hinted at your idea there bubba but pretty sure im not good enuf in bed to make a girl start crying

and if you must really know it was "your really nice and i really like you (two reallys bad news) but ...... i have decided to give my ex another chance i miss the kids (his not hers) and family we had" or something along those lines

then she started with the waterworks and i collected my stuff and stormed out

f*k that :D

have you spoken to her since dude?

never know, she might come back if it doesn't work out... i know you're upset because you care about her man...

if you're not too fussed then just have a beer with the guys because there's plenty more fish in the sea man and there are some that are a lot more amazing than what you've already had man trust me

yea it seems i have stuck to my usual habit of picking a bird with issues/ bagage but meh what can ya do

single time again for gav me thinks spend all tha money i would have spent on her on having fun and improving cherryred

yea it seems i have stuck to my usual habit of picking a bird with issues/ bagage but meh what can ya do

single time again for gav me thinks spend all tha money i would have spent on her on having fun and improving cherryred

gav you can spend money on me and i promise i will put out too lol :D

That sucks dude most women are dirty $lut$ find a good one and hold on to her.

In the mean time hire afew hookers and have a threesome take some photos or even a movie.

Hell i'll even donate $50 for the cause.

y the hell does the forum change $lut to board minded femails?

Edited by Jason Crannage