SAU Community

95 R33 Gts-t Mods

puke22

hey all

i own a 95' r33 gts-t. i brought this car about 4 months ago (first aussie owner) completely stock down to the original air box and cassette player. Im new to skylines this being my first. ive never played around with cars before until now. ive been biten by the mod bug and started adding bits here and there. im unsure of where to go next with my mods and wouldn't mind some advice/pointers or whatever. this is what i have done so far

cooling pro fmic (just jap cheapy)

K&N pod filter (getting some pipe bent up now to stick it down where the old smic was for some cold air)

xforce 3.5' exhaust (high flow cat and dump pipe)

turbotech manual boost controller (set to 10psi, and after market boost gauge for more accurate pressure reading)

turbo timer

the car has 60k on the clock and is in pretty good condition. i dont want to spend a fortune on it, but i want some more out of it. Ive been reading up on fuel pump, injectors, after market engine managment etc. Im getting the turbo tweaked for better response but dont plan on boosting higher that 10psi (for now).

Can you get the stock ems tuned? or is it better going aftermarket? what size injectors need better fuel pumps? and what would anyone suggest i do next for more kick. im not really into high end speed, i like response.

id appreciate any advice/pointers/suggestions whatever

cheers in advance,

luke