SAU Community

F/s N1 White Re-built 1989 R32 Gtr 335hp Or 249kw @ All 4's 1.1bar All Day!,turbos,power Fc,hks Adjustables. 1st Owner In Australia

:thanks: NISSAN R32 GTR 1989

127,000 original kms

Full rebuilt RB26DETT

5sp manual

Finished in N1 white (JAPAN)

SOUTH HURSTVILLE SYDNEY

1st owner in AUSTRALIA owned for 3years have all import documentation and mod reciepts

REGO IN MAY

FULL ADVERT. IN CARSALES $21,990 neg.

Chris Benjamin

Fully rebuilt RB26 DETT 20,000 ago ran in 7,500 of them , RECONDITIONED GENUINE R33 GTR N1 TURBOS 360degree centres,APEXI power FC and hand controller tuned by INDY @ISRACING NISMO FUEL PUMP AND FUEL REG, N1 pistons, JUN rod BOLTS, TOMEI sump baffles,N1 oil & water pumps,INJECTORS cleaned and flow tested, new engine hoses and gasket kits, NISMO 1.2mm metal head gasket, xforce stainless dump pipes, custom oversized front pipes, full stainless kakimoto race exhaust no mufflers (no better sound) GREDDY profect B electronic boost controller, digital turbo timer, thermo fans on timing system, AS YOU CAN SEE THIS CAR HAS BEEN DONE PROPERLY AND IT BRINGS ME TO TEARS SELLING IT, THE LIST GOES ON!! NEW HKS HYPERMAX adjustable suspension and adjustable control arms front and rear suspension set up at HEASEMANS racing, NEW K&N FILTERS mounted on M's intakes, stainless catch can as on justjaps race car! APEXI duel blow offs, crossed drilled rear brake rotors/slotted fronts, NISMO skirts and turrets in front bar, SONY XPLOD sound system with 10 stacker PIONEER splits in front doors, car is mildly tuned running a safe 1.1bar on high boost to last forever,SERVICED every 5,000 using only MOTUL/ELF products, car has done on average 8,000 per year since i bought it 3years ago. Has a one of a kind PAGER alarm and car engine kill button on key ring HAVE FULL WORKSHOP MANUAL (access to wiring diagrams) 19" DEEEP DISH SHADOW/polished chrome rims with new FALKON rubber, IRIDIUM PLUGS,EXTREME single plate heavy duty clutch and machined flywheel have all reciepts tens of thousands spent but too many crappy ones around so can't ask the true wealth of this car, car will sell itself!!!! 99% of mods are new!

NOTE.....BONNET IS UNLATCHED IN PHOTOS!!

CONTACT CHRIS ON 0414666979 or PM me and ill get back to you ASAP GENUINE BUYERS ONLY!!!! PRICE ONLY $21990 CAR ALWAYS DETAILED AND GARAGED.

post-27184-1202637929_thumb.jpg

post-27184-1202639818_thumb.jpg

post-27184-1202637658_thumb.jpg

post-27184-1202637802_thumb.jpg

post-27184-1202638065_thumb.jpg

post-27184-1202638198_thumb.jpg

post-27184-1202638386_thumb.jpg

Edited by SCHMICK GTR

Thats exactly the same as mine - small world

Maybe i missed it, but what turbos has it got?

When i had the engine rebuilt i bought r33 gtr N1 turbos with different internals (updated have reciepts) which were intended for JUSTJAPS race car!!!, answering the other questions the car makes 250kw all 4's @ 1.1bar all day, because i want my car to last, its easy to tune the rb26 up with my mods to 300 plus kilowatts.

consider price drop w/o rims???

how loud is the exhaust???

Hey dock, would not like to seperate the wheels from the car as they won't fit my work truck, but if your genuinely interested we could work something out!

The exhaust is a little bit louder than the average whilst cruising around (have not ever been bothered by the police) but at full noice whooo hooo! ear muff job standing in the same room as it on the dyno!! very nice. The exhaust is only a few months old.

Cheers chris.

• 2 weeks later...
Good value for the money!

Reason for selling?

THANKS N1GTR, BLOODY OATH ITS A BARGAIN!!! THE FIRST PERSON WHO SAW IT HAD A PERFORMANCE MECHANIC COME WITH HIM AND I TOOK THEM BOTH FOR A DRIVE AND HE PUT A DEPOSIT ON IT THEN--------THE BANK DECLINED HIM. SO THE CAR IS BACK UP FOR SALE!!

OH! REASON FOR SELLING MY GIRL WANTS TO GET SERIOUS SO BUYING HER A DIAMOND!!! AND BUYING A HOUSE IN A FEW MONTHS

Edited by SCHMICK GTR

PRICE DROP AS CAR MUST BE SOLD CAUSE NOW HAVE TO PAY FOR THE RING I BOUGHT

$21990 KEEPING THE CAR FOREVER IF DOES NOT SELL FOR THIS.

SORRY ALL THOSE PEOPLE TRYING TO FLOG THEIR CARS FOR RUINING THE MARKET- I STILL CHALLENGE ANYONE TO FIND A NEATER R32GTR WITH THESE MODS FOR THIS PRICE--------

Edited by SCHMICK GTR

• 2 weeks later...
oh man.... soooo tempting.

To tell you guys the truth..... thinking of pulling car off the market.....waiting...... and putting back on for around $25k..... had more interest at this figure!!!!! people keep asking me whats wrong with it.... I say "come around and see if you can find something" (its immaculate.)

very nice car, would be a shame to see it go to a bad home

free bump

Cheers for the wraps boys, have a fella thats seems genuine coming to go for a wrap on friday, my loss is his gain!!!!! car is seriously underpriced but the missus says "sell".

The saying is if you delay and procrastinate you miss out!!!!