SAU Community

Sydney ~ Palm Beach Cruise

Assasin

Hey all,

I'm back!!! =) I know its a bit early for this cruise, but I thought I'd generate some interest first! Also my car won't be ready for another 2 more weeks.

Anyways, you know the drill, to those who are coming, remember we always drive safely, as we attract a lot of attention, and always follow the lead car. Its a cruise convoy, not a race =P

Please note, this is not a SAU cruise event (to those who are predantic), but one of my own cruises - 6th cruise I've organised so far, with each one getting bigger and better.

Heres the info:

When: 09th Mar 2008 (Sunday)

Time: 10:00am, leaving 10:30am sharp

Meeting at: P6 Carpark Olympic Park, opposite the Olympic Park train station.

Where we going: Palm Beach for a Photo Shoot (via Mona Vale Road), then to those who would like to join, pizza drinks and coffee at leichhardt.

Message if your interested... =)

IgnitionDVD might be joining us so get those cars of yours shining like new! And best behaviour everyone =)

The List so far:

R34 GTT Black (James) - Assasin

R34 GTT Black (John) - GR34TT

R34 GTT Black (Nathanial) - DECIM8

R34 GTT Black (Darko) - Alien

R34 GTT (Anna) - Anna34

R34 GTT White (Steve) - Karadeniz

R34 GTT Black (Laith) - SXC-R34

R34 GTR (Moei) - MRGTR911

+ 4 R34 GTR's (Friends of Moei)

R34 GT - R34Gtt4dr

+ 1 R34 GTT (Friend of R34Gtt4dr)

R34 GTT (Shanil) - Shane666

+ 1 Mitsubish Evo IX (Friend of Moei)

Suburu MY99 WRX (Friend of SXC-R34)

200SX Silver S15 (JP) - JPS200

200SX Silver S15 - Ryan

200SX Green S14 - Eddy

S13 - Ignuz

SR20det 180 - Tommok

Mazda RX7 Green Rotor (HOT 4's Mag) - Paul

R33 Black (Chris) - CTF_r33

R33 White (Charlie) - Charlie25T

R33 Grey (Omar) - R33BOY

R33 - OMGRLX

R33 Gts-t - Slverbullet

R33 Black Gts-t - Zilch* >> Cancelled

R33 GTR V-Spec - Pezhead >> Cancelled

R33 White GTR V-Spec GTR98L (Terry) - Xtreme ZX

R33 Silver Gts-t (Michael)

R33 Gts-t AT64GK - usmair

R33 White Gts-t (Daniel) IMEASY - punisher6942

R33 White - 08r3308

R33 Gts-4 (Roland) - OoskylineoO

R32 Gts-t - allthewaytotheskyline - DVSR32

R32 GTR - Rozza

R32 GTR Yellow (Luke) XTATIK - luke_GTR

R32 Gts-t (Evan) STG23R - MJKAPC

R32 GTR Maroun (Sean) - GTRsean

+ 180SX (Friend of GTRsean)

350Z Silver - R34NOS (Manu) - 4RANSM

5zigen 350Z (Friend of R34NOS)

V35 350GT Silver - russky

V35 (Alan) - Scathing

DR30 - Ravenoak

45 Cars confirmed so far!

Please note: Because my cruises average 25-40 Skylines, I will be alerting police to our meeting point at the Olympic Park, as they tend to do their morning drives past there. Guaranteed they will drive past, as they always have in the past. But they never do anything, as long as we show we are car enthusiasts not hoons.

Edited by Assasin

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Met up with Omar, Phil, Loz and Evan last night.. And a bloke called Nathan. Discussed this lack of cruises, might of had to do something about it!! Thank god you did, cause Im to lazy to put in the time.

For the new guys - just come, everyone has a sweet time and always a pretty big turnout.. Hopefully my car wont be in the shop when this rolls around.

I spotted eddy in ryde the other night too, looking good tho :(

Im keen as!!

Edited by DECIM8

Gee's, I didn't know everyone was hanging this bad! =P Don't Worry, I'm not going anywhere this time round. Its a new year, for new cruises, and new faces!

Nathanial - no excuses this time round! =P You have sufficient time this time round... =)

Its my Sisters birthday, and im going on holidays from the 3-16th.. but will be in sydney for her birthday and that day.. So I do have excuses.. Since shes a rev head maybe I can take her out for a spin..

Its my Sisters birthday, and im going on holidays from the 3-16th.. but will be in sydney for her birthday and that day.. So I do have excuses.. Since shes a rev head maybe I can take her out for a spin..

All good Nathanial... =) We'll catch up beforehand anyways.. Its been a while!

pppppooooooooooooooo 1 month away!!!! ahh well better than nothing i guess, n lets jus hope the weather is guuddddddddddddddddd!!! should b a gud one as always!! :cool:

Hopefully! Don't forget the camera brother! You did an awesome job at Wisemans last time.

For sure, James bring your R34 down I want to see what you pull stock.. I think you have some kind of aftermarket pc because your fuel consumption.. We can check it out on the day :nyaanyaa:

For sure, James bring your R34 down I want to see what you pull stock.. I think you have some kind of aftermarket pc because your fuel consumption.. We can check it out on the day :nyaanyaa:

Yeah, I'll come down.. I've disconnected the boost controller. The exhaust is new from the turbo back now, not cat back like when I bought it. Trust Front mount, and K&N Filter... With them basics, driving normally, I'm doing just over 400km's on a full tank.