• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Dark Silver One....

^

OOOhhhh... so thats you...

next time we'll chat lol

I posted some pics up in my gallery... how do you post videos?

great pics all....

ill have to see about posting some that i got.

pity about all the red lights. i didnt know where everyone was headed, so just went home from palm beach.

definately looking forward to the next one. hopefully by then ill have decent paint :D

after seeing these pix im so FKN spewing i couldnt make it today!!!! i was planning to come but then the family informed me they were throwing my nieces birthday party today....... imagine the look of joy and excitement i had on my face from the thought of crusing with so many skylines disappear when i heard that....... and lets just say...... after the day i had i wish i had come TALK ABOUT FKN BORING lol oh wells there is always next time........ btw guy to all those that posted pics..... VERY NICE WORK

Thanks to everyone who joined. Was a very good turnout, and an awesome drive too!

Was great meeting new people.. Its always good to meet new people,and hopefully have some more regulars... =)

See you's all on the next one! =)

BTW, very nice pics.. GR34TT (John) will post more up soon... =)

Why would we be so surprised for you to join? It's your loss to miss out :D

The more gunmetal R33's the better i say hehe.

You guys wouldnt be surprised. I would be because Im not the cruising type however after hearing how good it was, I just want to get it out for a drive once in a while.

I wouldnt say its a loss....more of a "oh well, next time"