SAU Community

Sydney ~ Palm Beach Cruise

Assasin

Hey guys

Was an amazing day and a great cruise! I'm glad I decided to do this instead of finishing up my house flooring!!!

Pics...

http://www.hipsi.net/PalmBeach

My mate also got plenty of footage, but there was a bit of "interesting" driving in most clips so it won't be realeased unless I decide to edit the clips and remove bits and pieces from them.

Edited by Alien

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great pics guys!

Hey MRGTR911, is yours a vspec?

looks damn sexy aye, + other GTRs all ftfw!

Hey Mate , Its a 2001 Non V Spec But i was lucky enough to Pick It up With A V-SPEC 2 Interior ( The Dark Black Sexy Interior ) , Has alot of good bits in it ..

Hey guys

Was an amazing day and a great cruise! I'm glad I decided to do this instead of finishing up my house flooring!!!

Pics...

http://www.hipsi.net/PalmBeach

My mate also got plenty of footage, but there was a bit of "interesting" driving in most clips so it won't be realeased unless I decide to edit the clips and remove bits and pieces from them.

awesome photos !!!!

ill try get some asap aswell.

did anyone see DB9 when we were leaving Palm Beach? i love that car...

I saw 2 Astons- i think they one was a Vantage and the other a DB9, but one was convertible. Both were driven by grandpa's.

we had lunch at one of the restaurants on the main road and actually saw 2 different DB9s. same gun metal grey colour but one was coupe and then other was convertible/aerotop with roof down. both old blokes driving. they're ok but I always see one as it parks across from me at work parking. Its as if they're all released in that same gun metal grey colour

wow p plater on 34 GTR daaaaaaaaaaaam I wish I had money and a bvetter car! d'oh!@!!

Yes chris Moei's car is hoooootttnesssss, good blokes too! You should have seen his old R32 GTR now that had some serious mods + it was just as awesome looking!!

Yes i saw that one.

Moei's bro here.... nice cruise you guys had, good turnout.... Billy, your a champ :P .. James nice to meet ya cuz ....

BTW, is the driver of the Tommy Kiara blue 34 gtr single ???? hes cute :down:

Yeah i am single sweetheart!!!

When u gonna take me out for a HOT-LAP if u know what i mean!!

Ps- ur cute too!!

Yep, got there & i said to Sean, have you seen Albert? i thought he was coming? Nope...

I even got there 20min late!

lol you assss

i was gonna, but i was too intoxicated at the time

I went to get some breakfast when we got to Palm Beach. I didn't know the cafe was going to take 40 minutes to bring our food out. :)

By the time we finished eating and got back, everyone was gone.

Nice Photos boys, Turnout blew me away.

RLX RE and the Yellow 32 you guys turn heads some serious nice rides you have.

Of course the R34 GTR's looked great!! But I truely hate you all lol.

And for everyone drueling over them I just saw a V spec 2 selling for $55,000 :)

Im concidering stopping moddifying to buy a GTR!

Nice Photos boys, Turnout blew me away.

RLX RE and the Yellow 32 you guys turn heads some serious nice rides you have.

Of course the R34 GTR's looked great!! But I truely hate you all lol.

And for everyone drueling over them I just saw a V spec 2 selling for $55,000 :teehee:

Im concidering stopping moddifying to buy a GTR!

R34 GTR NUR Spec $67000 landed and on the road. Wish I didn't blow all my money on the house coz thats a good deal. Then again, sell the GTT and my Sea-Doo speedster and I should be pretty close to the NUR lol but I'd rather just wait 2 years and save up for the new GTR which will be an awesome bargain despite its double price if brought in by Nissan.

Edited by Alien