Sydney ~ Palm Beach Cruise

Assasin

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey, im new to the cruise scene, but want to get into it, so count me in.....

hope a bad paint job wont distract drivers and make anyone crash. jk...

by the way, yellow r32 gtr # plates XTATIK

im a maybe for this one depends if we have the engine apart putting my GT3076R hairdryer into the bay *evil grin* lolz........the names Daniel white R33 GTST [iMEASY] plates :)

Hey Daniel, need some Garrett hairspray for the hairdryer? I saw some on Nengun, it's on special :down:

Hope she's running soon mate

Edited by R338OY

GUys, this is looking like a really good turnout.. Looking forward to meeting everyone, as well as the new faces.. Remember on the day, its a cruise convoy, not a race. We're doing photos too, so bring the camera's.

For all the newbies, look at the previus cruises by me, you'll see photos from past cruises of everyone's cars together. They look good! Previous cruises were to Palm Beach, Wisemans Ferry, Wollongong, Blue Mountains and Southern Highlands.

Dont worry, there will be more to come soon! =)

Omar (R33BOY) & John (GR34TT), some assistance on the day would be appreciated! =)

Omar (R33BOY) & John (GR34TT), some assistance on the day would be appreciated! =)

yeah um assistance from myself will come at a price buddy, ill have to charge u $126/per hr pluss all petrol, tolls and other expenses are to be paid for!!

:/:D:P:P:(:teehee:

nooo worriesss mateeyy u know ill help u out i always do!! ill bring my camera and i got a 2way radio as well and yeah anything else u might need just let me know!!! ill buzz u later in the week n we can chat!! i cant wait for this cruise its been so long since the last one!! :D

im a maybe for this one depends if we have the engine apart putting my GT3076R hairdryer into the bay *evil grin* lolz........the names Daniel white R33 GTST [iMEASY] plates :D

Haha, Dan you gronk. I always see your brother at the caltex servo most nights. Seen your car at your house, i like the new rims. :thumbsup:

Edited by NRV155

hey, im new to the cruise scene, but want to get into it, so count me in.....

hope a bad paint job wont distract drivers and make anyone crash. jk...

by the way, yellow r32 gtr # plates XTATIK

Hey man, you were at the Dreamworkz show in blacktown right? I was there with the 200sx with the graphics that won an award. Dont know if you watched the presentations though.