SAU Community

Sydney ~ Palm Beach Cruise

Assasin

Only RB 180's allowed sorry.

;)

what if i was to take a drive and unexpectadly and unintentionally somehow have to merge in with you guys? Coz I always take my car for a run up to there lol I live on the beaches. lol :yes:

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Count me in guys. Haven't been in a cruise 4 ages.(Black r34 GTT). Just a question my mate also wants 2 come driving his MY99 WRX is there any probz with that?

Hey man, you were at the Dreamworkz show in blacktown right? I was there with the 200sx with the graphics that won an award. Dont know if you watched the presentations though.

yeah, that was me. but i was there with the nrma motorserve stand. ended up leavn early. i was with my mate who owns the blue 180. he might be comn too.

anyway, we can talk on the day. see you all there...

ONLY 4 DAYS TO GO!!!!

I got RB 350

Now that's a real 350!

what if i was to take a drive and unexpectadly and unintentionally somehow have to merge in with you guys? Coz I always take my car for a run up to there lol I live on the beaches. lol :cheers:

Nah come along champ, doesn't matter if it's an SR20 falcadore cause we're enthusiasts here :thumbsup:

Okay, now I'm just fiddling my thumbs waiting for the day! lol

I've heard of a few people losing their licences. Guys and girls, We all drive powerful cars.. But we also have to appreciate our licenses, and not take them for granted. One reason why I do these cruises is to show the public, that we are car enthusiasts, not car hoons, as they label us.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Count me in guys. Haven't been in a cruise 4 ages.(Black r34 GTT). Just a question my mate also wants 2 come driving his MY99 WRX is there any probz with that?

Thats fine champ.. The more the merrier. As long as they realise its not a race.. =)

Thats fine champ.. The more the merrier. As long as they realise its not a race.. =)

James Long Time .. Just saw The post Should be able to make it Got my new Ride R34 GTR ( Z tune lookalike ) , May Also have with Me another four R34 GTRS ( FRIENDS ) , And a EVO IX ..

See Ya Sunday ....

James Long Time .. Just saw The post Should be able to make it Got my new Ride R34 GTR ( Z tune lookalike ) , May Also have with Me another four R34 GTRS ( FRIENDS ) , And a EVO IX ..

See Ya Sunday ....

Mo, it has been a very long time! =)

Looking forward to seeing you again cuz! R34 GTR's... Now we're talking!! =)

I think i saw you Mo in the back of one of the 34's you're talking about. Was in Chester Hill a while back. Nice cars, very tough.

Might catch you Sunday :D

No "mights" here Omar! Your coming! lol

See Ya Sunday ....

Holy Moly..can we swap please?? Love R34 GTR

Lol sounds good Manu. My car is 50/50 cause of fuel pump issues, but i'll still come along with a mate if i can't get the car ready by the weekend.

Yeh my front bar is low but it doesn't scrape that much :D

See Ya Sunday ....

MOEY!!!! where u been brother!!!

time to get your nugget out!! man i cant wait to see u SWEET new ride dude!! lol

'habib al-beii'

see my new girl friend??

post-16690-1204704943_thumb.jpg

Edited by GTR32X

MOEY!!!! where u been brother!!!

time to get your nugget out!! man i cant wait to see u SWEET new ride dude!! lol

'habib al-beii'

see my new girl friend??

Ahahaha funny cnt lol... Ive been with her before you shes old News...but your useto taking my left overs anyways :D .... See you soon with you nugget :)

Ahahaha funny cnt lol... Ive been with her before you shes old News...but your useto taking my left overs anyways :) .... See you soon with you nugget :)

LOL!!!! She's hot but..

See you's all sunday