Sydney ~ Palm Beach Cruise

Assasin

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

am dropping my car to him and bringing his car if he is not using his car...photos only alowed if you bring chic for me too this time james :-)

Got a girlfriend now cuz.. So that phase is all finished... =) Look at it like this, if you know how to go fishing, then you'll know how to pick up girls.. The ethics are the same. You need time, patience, and to be looking in the right spot. And at the end, you get rewarded with a great catch! LOL

Awesome 350 :)

Yeah James is kunnected with IgnitionDVD, he should organise some models to pose with our cars :)

LOL Omar... I've been trying to call Matt from IgnitionDVD, but am not getting through. I'll give you updates as soon as I get through... =)

LOL Omar... I've been trying to call Matt from IgnitionDVD, but am not getting through. I'll give you updates as soon as I get through... =)

Just spoke to Matt from IgnitionDVD. Most likely they'll be coming along for the drive taking video footage!

Best behaviour everyone, and make sure those cars are shining new!

Got a girlfriend now cuz.. So that phase is all finished... =) Look at it like this, if you know how to go fishing, then you'll know how to pick up girls.. The ethics are the same. You need time, patience, and to be looking in the right spot. And at the end, you get rewarded with a great catch! LOL

is that the same one who u brought for cruise to gong from natio park?? Good on you bro i am single now so i got the fishing rod ready hehe

is that the same one who u brought for cruise to gong from natio park?? Good on you bro i am single now so i got the fishing rod ready hehe

No, that girl was just a friend. This girl, I'm actually going out with... =)

I spoke to Matt about the footage from the last Palm Beach Cruise, they haven't used them as yet on any dvds. But as soon as they do, he said he'll pass some copies to me.

At this stage my car is MIA. I'll be getting the fuel pump fuse-blowing incident sorted this week so i'll still make the cruise if all pans out at the workshop.

Got the car sorted yesterday, so i'm on for Sunday. I'd like to thank Yavuz from UniGroup, and all the fans who supprted me during this difficult time :thumbsup:

if you know how to go fishing, then you'll know how to pick up girls..

Never been much of a fishing man. I prefer hunting. If they don't come quietly just use force :)

i am single now so i got the fishing rod ready hehe

:P

Got the car sorted yesterday, so i'm on for Sunday. I'd like to thank Yavuz from UniGroup, and all the fans who supprted me during this difficult time :banana:

Never been much of a fishing man. I prefer hunting. If they don't come quietly just use force :P

:)

I get my car back tomorrow Omar, so I'm cheering! Nearly two months off the road! DamN!

trust my it's gonna feel weird getting back in it. I didn't drive mine for 2 weeks and it was like the first test drive again yesterday :D

Tonight you're a virgin. Tomorrow you're a man.

I think I'm out for this one sorry guys, car is overheating pretty bad ie 20 minute drive and steam coming from around both headlights, pretty sure it's the coolant in the radiator, unfotunately the coolant flush is booked for Monday morning :( and I'm no good at doing these things myself pluse I have no chassis stands.