Sydney ~ Palm Beach Cruise

Assasin

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had fun on this one! Great to catch up with all the boys, and yum to my fettucine pesto @ Leichardt :/

pics please

OR :D

damn it was hot

All those GTR's didn't help :(

oh yay!! it was great meeting some of you guys! =) its great to match names to faces...

It was awesome.

Do it again some time!

P.s. My R34 said to me "when i grow up, i want to be a GTR"

Ps.s. R33Boy? Where were you sitting? Are you the one with Red P Plates on?

Edited by Anna34

Ps.s. R33Boy? Where were you sitting? Are you the one with Red P Plates on?

I was in the gunmetal R33, no P plates. You mean where was i in the restaurant? Opposite James, wearing the brown shirt and trying to grow a beard :/ .

Where were you? Which 34 were you in?

I was in the gunmetal R33, no P plates. You mean where was i in the restaurant? Opposite James, wearing the brown shirt and trying to grow a beard :/ .

Where were you? Which 34 were you in?

OHHH You were sitting oppsite James, sort of in between John and Terry... i think...

Your plates are BRU51N?? is that how its spelt? lol

I was in the White 34 GT Four, with my "green p plates"..... yeah... long story behind that lol

my plates are normal RTA ones: AO74SA...

You know, the asian chick with the really long hair =p LOL

Sitting on your side of the table... but at the end near the window...

Is there ever going to be one of these cruises on a saturday?

Believe it or not Im actually interested in tagging along. Don't get to drive the car as much these days, really only for sprints etc, would be nice to get it out a bit often

Chris honestly man you would have loved the turnout, pitty you couldnt make it!

Wait till u see the pics it was very fun cruising sooo many nice cars!

Billy.... aww i wanted to meet you in person lol

i saw your car and i was like "i wonder which person is Billy" lol

But yeah...... next TIME!!

OHHH You were sitting oppsite James, sort of in between John and Terry... i think...

Your plates are BRU51N?? is that how its spelt? lol

I was in the White 34 GT Four, with my "green p plates"..... yeah... long story behind that lol

my plates are normal RTA ones: AO74SA...

You know, the asian chick with the really long hair =p LOL

Sitting on your side of the table... but at the end near the window...

Yeah i was between Terry and John. I'm sorta tall, sorta white, sorta dark hair. Yeah i'll find you at the next cruise! I'll look for the 'green P' R34 lol. Nah i have boring regular plates. The only way you could really spot my car is the bodykit. Not very common.

Is there ever going to be one of these cruises on a saturday?

Believe it or not Im actually interested in tagging along. Don't get to drive the car as much these days, really only for sprints etc, would be nice to get it out a bit often

Why would we be so surprised for you to join? It's your loss to miss out :D

The more gunmetal R33's the better i say hehe.

had alot of fun, today was great! thanks guys, ..i thought i saw sum1 get pulled over near the petrol station? a 350z i think??

Yep i heard about that one. I think it was the 5Zigen 350Z. It gets lots of attention seeing as it looks like a frikken race car :/ . Bloody awesome car though :(

Billy.... aww i wanted to meet you in person lol

i saw your car and i was like "i wonder which person is Billy" lol

But yeah...... next TIME!!

Yeh it was a bit like that today huh. I only really was talkn with the guys in the 34 gtrs Moei & his brother & co. Nice guys they come from my area, the cruise back was fun too With 3 x 34GTR's on your tail + an evo was cool!

Yeah i was between Terry and John. I'm sorta tall, sorta white, sorta dark hair. Yeah i'll find you at the next cruise! I'll look for the 'green P' R34 lol. Nah i have boring regular plates. The only way you could really spot my car is the bodykit. Not very common.

I think i have a picture of your car... i have 3 videos too... so your car should be on there somewhere. In amongst everybody that was there lol :/

Yeh it was a bit like that today huh. I only really was talkn with the guys in the 34 gtrs Moei & his brother & co. Nice guys they come from my area, the cruise back was fun too With 3 x 34GTR's on your tail + an evo was cool!

Nice Cruise ill see yas on the Next One , Thanks again to james for organising , Your cruises are becoming more and more popular , Was good to have a laugh with some people . Billy ill see you around the Area ,

Nice Cruise ill see yas on the Next One , Thanks again to james for organising , Your cruises are becoming more and more popular , Was good to have a laugh with some people . Billy ill see you around the Area ,

Hey mister GTR.. what colour was yours?

I think i have a picture of your car... i have 3 videos too... so your car should be on there somewhere. In amongst everybody that was there lol :/

Sweet! Post the pics if you can, and if the vids aren't too big you can either post them too, or i'll give you my email! What if we made a compilation CD of everyone's pics and vids and handed them out at the next cruise? I'm happy to make some if you guys are keen :D