SAU Community

32gtr Sports Shocks & Springs $90! Sold

Condition: Very good

Price: $150.00 Pickup only PRICE DROP $90.00

To Fit: R32 GTR

Comments: The Springs were off my gtr when i changed to coilovers. They are slightly lowered compared to standard but still very practical for everyday use, as shown in the picture. They are also slightly stiffer for more positive handling and control of the car. I feel very little difference between these and the Tein Super-Streets which are now on the car.

I also have for sale a Brand new GTR mag:

The GT-R Special mag by autoworks no.22. This is a special edition mag with a very interesting article about how to upgrade your R32 gtr mechanically into a 34GTR including brakes, gbox, attessa, diff, driveshaft etc... This includes some awesome pics to help out with any problem areas for the conversion. A great mag filled with great pics.. Also comes with a cover so mag is in brand new condition. $30.00 plus postage SOLD

post-3918-1202700505_thumb.jpg

post-3918-1202700519_thumb.jpg

post-3918-1202700533_thumb.jpg

Edited by zandi2000

also

are they standard gtr shocks

any leaks??

Ride comfort is awesome. i used to drive all day with them without so much as an ache or pain. I believe they are standard shocks yes with no leaks at all!. They have no adjustment but they are silver with the GTR logo on it. The ride is compliant and balanced but not jarring over bumps, i think because its a progressive spring you don't tend to feel the smaller bumps. I loved this suspension but it lacked the adjustments i wanted for trackwork.. great for street use with occasional sprited driving though!

Edited by zandi2000