• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a few problems with this story:

1: - like the skyline wouldnt cain the WRX

2: - if the WRX was winning (ie the skyline was loosing) how did it swerve (obviously from behind - otherwise he wasnt loosing) and make the car in front loose control. I would have thought that only the car infront could make that move unless a car behind clips the rear bar.

3: - like the skyline wouldnt cain the WRX (i realise this piont is repeated, but its such a big error it deserves to be mentioned twice)

Thought I'd make a point here. If the guy in the Skyline was behind, but not a full car length behind, all he had to do was swerve & tap the other car. Generally the front end of a car is more stable at speed than the rear. Just look at some of the tin-top racing & 9 times out of 10 it's the car in front that goes into the bushes.

Alternatively they could have been slowing down from an even higher speed & the Skyline caught up.... If it was a Skyline, I'm still confused as to what's the truth here.

^^^^^

in the pictures on the link given it shows, a grey hound bus, a old camry, a smooshed rex and an ugly looking dark green soarer with an unpainted bodykit.

the only maroon car on there was the (now, convertible) camry.

anything that involves races in the paper, it seems like it HAS to be a skyline even if it isnt true.

cambodians and vietnamese's have been rival gangs up that way. so maybe one car was running from the other and thats why he smashed into the rex to take him out. or am i thinking to much to be a newspaper reporter....

^^^^^

in the pictures on the link given it shows, a grey hound bus, a old camry, a smooshed rex and an ugly looking dark green soarer with an unpainted bodykit.

the only maroon car on there was the (now, convertible) camry.

anything that involves races in the paper, it seems like it HAS to be a skyline even if it isnt true.

cambodians and vietnamese's have been rival gangs up that way. so maybe one car was running from the other and thats why he smashed into the rex to take him out. or am i thinking to much to be a newspaper reporter....

You go to the top of the class Kye :) ........let me know if you're ever looking for a career change.

Wouldn't suprise me if that was spot on with all the stuff in the papers in the last fortnight about these 2 rivals.

You go to the top of the class Kye :) ........let me know if you're ever looking for a career change.

Wouldn't suprise me if that was spot on with all the stuff in the papers in the last fortnight about these 2 rivals.

actually i am looking for a new job haha

Been there, done that. (on a SAU cruse out gawler way)

You should have seen the face on the STi driver as we pulled past him in a GTSt sedan (and he started infront) LOL

stop teaching us youngins your bad ways!!

:)

Welcome to the Internets

I think this thread needs to be locked. Seems like a waste of time.

All the comments are speculation and not based on fact. Soarer this , skyline that , all bulls$*t.

:)

yeah i know cheers for the colourful way of saying it. i just really wanted to say what does it have to do with the price of eggs..

were doing a good job of whoring this thread :)

gotta love some of the 1 eyed call's on here, 'sif a skyline can get beaten by a wrx' WTF is wrong with ppl these days, seriously YES a wrx can be faster then a skyline, and dont say anything bad about ns.com considering SAU REXNET AUSROTA ect ect ect are just as full of clueless ppl :)

i got no idea wats going on with the asian stuff, also did ppl also think that there were many cars that pulled over to help/look at the crash many imports heading to the drift praccy so the soarer pictured could have been anyones, cops most prob got there defect books out on anyone that tried to help.

4door_sleeper: let me know where you got the side skirts n rear pods from as i maybe gettin a 4 door to putt around in, cheers

rofl @ Steve, u always come up with weirdo stuff from Youtube or images that's funny enough from other web sites.... lol

+1........warped sense of humour but you're a legend steve

gotta love some of the 1 eyed call's on here, 'sif a skyline can get beaten by a wrx' WTF is wrong with ppl these days, seriously YES a wrx can be faster then a skyline, and dont say anything bad about ns.com considering SAU REXNET AUSROTA ect ect ect are just as full of clueless ppl :domokun:

i got no idea wats going on with the asian stuff, also did ppl also think that there were many cars that pulled over to help/look at the crash many imports heading to the drift praccy so the soarer pictured could have been anyones, cops most prob got there defect books out on anyone that tried to help.

4door_sleeper: let me know where you got the side skirts n rear pods from as i maybe gettin a 4 door to putt around in, cheers

u see... ns.com people THINK they know shitz but really...----> :) ! they dont evan know how to short type words and spell everything out letter for letter -,-" geesss 21st century helloOOooOO just imagine sms'in on their phones... will be like 5 pages long to say hi or somethin.

u see... ns.com people THINK they know shitz but really...----> :) ! they dont evan know how to short type words and spell everything out letter for letter -,-" geesss 21st century helloOOooOO just imagine sms'in on their phones... will be like 5 pages long to say hi or somethin.

WTF are you talking about...

are you just unhappy that you got drilled on there?

QUOTE(kietz0007 @ Feb 11 2008, 11:55 PM) *

lol dats preety daring swerving ur car into another lol i woudlnt do dat shit to my car ahahha

QUOTE(BillyE @ Feb 11 2008, 10:26 PM) *

really? you wouldnt????

wow i thought most people would

why wouldnt u?

QUOTE(kietz0007 @ Feb 11 2008, 11:58 PM) *

and why would YOU?

QUOTE(MR 1JZ @ Feb 12 2008, 8:09 AM) *

the point bill is trying to make is that you do not have the mental capabilities to post with the rest of society on an internet forum, so for everyones sake please stop...