SAU Community

Tiesto Is Coming And I Got Tickets

cheez

hey guys

with the much anticipated arrival of DJ Tiesto, i am the first on here to brag that i got tickets. in the mix has sold out the first show now, 2nd show has sold out on in the mix website, but i got my tickets for the 2nd show through ticket master.

woot. im going. Sunday 27th April, second show.

you would be bleeding if u got tickets for the first show coz they were 180 compared to 100 for the 2nd show. lol.

so who's got tickets to go?

Yeah was pumped about it... But then found out its at Festy Hall and isnt an all night party with other line ups, but rather a concert that will finish before 12 or so..

still.. no doubt it will be awesome.

as for 180 bones first release... fark that!

enjoy the magic

Edited by jake33

180 for tiesto? indeed fark that for a joke.

Seen him at together 2003 (welcome 2004), didn't think he has anything special than and i still retain that thought today. Many go to see him simply because he has become mainstream, a commercial hire-dj. :(

Armin on the other hand is Gods gift

Edited by Barbarian

i paid 100. got tiks for the 2nd concert. didnt get wind of the tiume for the first concert but it sold out in 1hr 45mins. got told there was a second and i was like a cat on a hot tin roof to buy tiks.

$98. starts at 6 finishes around 10. should be good. prob b after party somewhere, if not, ill prob go star bar