SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

May have just spotted Simon (DARE YA) going around the corner across from my house with some mates? you were the skyline in the middle... Sounded alot like your car anyways. This was about 10 minutes ago..

Edit: Just drove back past, i waved out the window if ya could see me..

Edited by GTR-32

i love driving weddings :D :D

Yeah we saw ya Rob on South Rd, you were heading towards Anzacs, I gave you a toot too. We drove for Daniel's (Premo) wedding.

There was Evil34 (Shaun), Nightcrawler in the middle and me at the back in my 34.

Spotted an R31.. I was waiting at the light and guess what...this "highly enthusiast skyline owner" put out his hand and gave me a thumbs down! :) Out of no f"£$King reason.....Obviously this kiddo is not from the forum, or hopefully he's not in here i should say.

Spotted a maroon R33 on Richmond Road yesterday at about 5pm.. like the rear bumper thou...sexy...... :D

wasnt me....i enjoy almost all neeeesans... :D

May have just spotted Simon (DARE YA) going around the corner across from my house with some mates? you were the skyline in the middle... Sounded alot like your car anyways. This was about 10 minutes ago..

Edit: Just drove back past, i waved out the window if ya could see me..

hey yeah that was me :) sorry i didnt see ya in the window waving i usually look thru the gates to see if ur there!

was behind a silver stager with badge days rsfour on it bout 9:30 on west tce.

Also HESLO was that you turning from anzac onto greenhill road? Saw white 33 on other side of intersection flash their lights at me then got quick glance of black bonnet. Did wave eventually :S

Yeah mate that was me. reckon i'd recognise that number plate anywhere.

Wasn't sure if ya spotted me but here we are.

No Sh!t as if it was you, thought id spot your nut from anywhere

Pretty sure I saw deluxe last night turning onto the expressway from south road. Same car as I saw last saturday at st mary's BP.

Nah couldn't have been me, was working Friday and was at home most of the night, I can remember seeing you at the BP tho, that was before i went to the dyno day!! Apparently there is another maroon 33 that looks similar...... :(

Spotted a chick with Black hair driving a bright green 33, with some bling bling rims and no spoiler on Torrens road around 3pm

then just after on Regency Road i saw a dark blue R34 coupe with a MASSIVE shopping trolley spoiler

Glenn was that chick in the same green 33 i posted a page back

spotted ledzep today and some dude in a silver 33 near vili's gave a wave got confused loook of i dont know you so i think not on the boards