SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted Luke and Flick waiting at the Hampstead Rd/Grand Junction Road intersection this morning - I was in the blue Honda Accord Euro waving like a moron out the window.

Oh and Trans4rmdR32.4 - regarding this rubbish :

2nite spotted white r34 fake gtr i tink? nice though, in the car park near henley jetty driven past slowly lookn at my car as i was enjoy a yiros jumbo pak wid da missz i bought from military chicken & chip shop (top shop recomend for dat side of town :D )...afew lines at west lakes and glenelg usual cruise

Oh and spotted a gunmetal stock R33 parked near the revolving tower hotel thingo at glenelg with the keys still in the drivers side wid a bright green lan yard easily spotted by ne1 driven past and i did the nice deed of driven bak around and waitn by the car 4 awhile then was about to take the keys to a near by shop to hold on to b4 the female owner came bak to her car atleast i hope i handed da keys to the owner :D , said she was told by cops that her keys wore left in the door and i was wondering y the cops didnt take em out and hold on to em incase sum1 brakes in??? "fools" seemed all abit suss 2 me r33 parked were every1 sees keys in driver side facing main rd wid fluro green lan yard exposed to all driving pass it sounds like an insurance job and i messd it up lol nah jus tink she left em by accident but ne1 dishonest could of seen those keys from a mile with the fluro lan yard and taken that car easily shes jus lucky it was still there i wouldnt be happy myslf, its gd thing to look out dis long wknd is feral thiefs...SMASH EM! :D ! & keep ur car safe...

newayz...

drive safe and ill keep an eye out for u guys!

Happy hapi Easter to all! :O

I should give you a 2 days holiday from the forums for making my head hurt trying to decipher that rubbish :bunny: . Ffs it takes a whole keystroke longer to write whole words - and would make so much more sense. Any chance of giving normal typing a try, instead of retarded SMS speak?

Agreed Andrew even when i post from my phone i make sure to post full proper words rarely will i use lingo

spotted Miss R34's line being driven possibly by Reginald gave a wave an a beep i think he was in his own world

Is there something going on with the R33 and the green lanyard thing? A couple pages back I mentioned my girlfriend seeing an R33 with it's keys in the driver's door key hole with a green lanyard hanging off it parked near a busy intersection just outside of the city! That cant be a coincidence! Possibly some kind of undercover police operation cracking down on Skyline theft? :D

Saw a black GTR R34 today at this IGA near Newton on Lower North East Road...

it was HEAPS nice!

also saw a white R33... very pretty indeed!!

P.S. where can i get my hands on Skyline Australia sticker?

Spotted Luke and Flick waiting at the Hampstead Rd/Grand Junction Road intersection this morning - I was in the blue Honda Accord Euro waving like a moron out the window.

sorry mate, completely missed you, was still probly waking up at that time lol.

Went to victor today, on the way up saw a silver 33, plates PAULY, looked clean as.

And at victor, tis not a skyline but my god one of the hottest aristo's i ever seen, black with dark tint, work meisters hanging out the guards with 235 and 245's stretched on them, bride seats, full cage, slammed, was yummy as!

spotted a Gun metal grey 4door 33 heading up handcock road :D was on the window tint group buy :cool: looked good

That would've been me I suspect. Depending what time it was, I would have either been collecting my son in the morning or dropping off him home in the afternoon. Didn't see you at all otherwise would have given a wave. Yeah, guys at Auto Perfection did a great job. I had an emergency call out on the morning I was booked to drop off the car last week. Eventually ended up getting the car in about 10:30am instead of 8:00am when I promised but at least I made the effort to keep them informed about the reasons for my delay. I didn't expect the car to be ready until the end of the day but I received a call just before 1pm to say it was ready!! Very impressed.

Just one question Steve, did your car get done with Grey tint or was it more Bronze? My car is the same colour as yours and yet for some strange reason they chose to do mine in Bronze!? Aside from that, couldn't be happier and hopefully customer's IT equipment won't be melting (literally) in the back seat of my car again!! :))

Cheers, Mike

Spotted a Blonde with Glasses (makes me weak at the knee's) driving a clean as WHITE R33 With GTR rear wing and black centred dishies on pt Rd infront of WEST END and COKEaCOLA last night, Gave it a bit of boost next to me, so i did a keybanger...her boyfriend was pissing himself laughing.. Very nice car.

hey Mike naw we both got the grey tint but because of our factory tint has that slight bronze look but hey i dont mind we saved $110 and no where is going to be able to get rid of the bronze unless you pay another $100 to get it ripped off

Key bangers aye Ryan im guessing you were in the rolla :)

hey Mike naw we both got the grey tint but because of our factory tint has that slight bronze look but hey i dont mind we saved $110 and no where is going to be able to get rid of the bronze unless you pay another $100 to get it ripped off

Thanks for helping clear that up. As I said, not fussed as it still looks good and the deal was brilliant. Left you some trader feedback

What's this I read about you succumbing to the lure of a GTR! I've also been contemplating a move but it's more likely going to be to a Stagea as I need more cargo space. I've been running around in the 4 door for nearly 4 years now and it's been a great ride but family and work commitments are keeping me out of a GTR for the time being. My time will come........ :whistling:

Edited by R33fourdoor

yesterday spotted a black r34 and a white r34 4 door on my way to a wedding i was cooking for at hahndorf........

then today a black r33 shot me a wave on frost rd............who was that?