SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

i kno a lot of this is adelaide, anyone spot anything in murray bridge at all!? I just moved there n is wondering if there are many other liners down that way...? cheers!\

ps: i drive my silver 32 gtst...gtr bodykit etc... later

I reckon sambo33 is out your way with a nice black 33.... correct me if I am wrong...

Well firstly I spotted yesterday a yellow 32 gts't down at moana at around 6 with 2 blonde chicks in it, very nice looking, car wasnt bad either.

Also yesterday a blue R34 GTR with blue plates - BNR34, stock, but oh so sexy.

Also today on goodwood road coming home from work a dude and a little boy on a 'posty' sorta bike with no helmets being chased by a bike cop, pulled across infront of a silver R33, dude must've been s**ting himself with a bike cop coming across infront of him. They stopped after that in some place along there, sucked in! :P

Edited by GTR-32

I reckon sambo33 is out your way with a nice black 33.... correct me if I am wrong...

hey Martin, i grew in in murray bridge, but ive lived in the city for a bt over a year now.

R32 kid, theres a few skylines getting around down there that i know of, not sure if any of them are on here though?

Spotted a White R33 with bronze rims at the Elizabeth Autobarn had a bloke wearing the traditional flanno with about 6 kids starring at it. Hell sussin them out i probably looked like a nuttr going round and round the roundabout multiple times

i havent been seen for ages im sad now and i have seen a black 32 on south road heading south after 5pm poor thing stuck in traffic all the time

Seen bunny, slydn and mobies at bunnings

Thar ye go bunny ;P

-D

spotted matty cruising hindley street at about 11 pm.

and was cruising next a nice dark coloured 32R (qld plates) down anzacs, driver was a cool bloke, gave it a bit of a boot.

Spotted Madaz and his Skyline at Everlast :blink:

Also spotted a silver S1 RS4 in my driveway. Guess I'll be driving that until my S2 is finished at Everlast :P

Spotted the GTAutosound 34 today just past Flinders. Rocked up next to it in my ride and had a little squirt... would have looked and sounded tough I imagine... did from where I was sitting anyways :banana:

Haha, it's nice eh Steve? Legal too, lowest you can go. Gonna get that done to mine :banana:

Also forgot to mention I spotted PAULY today at about 4ish just off Main North Rd. Waved at ya buddy but don't think ya saw me

If you are talking about the rears then yes, that would be illegal tint but I think that's how it came from factory as it passed compliance, however, the front window tint is lighter and is legal