SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

what you doing back on the road in the gtr, i thought we had a deal black heart, WE HAD A DEAL :happy:

guess its finished getting fixed :wub:

Yeh all fixed. Posted some pics in the all type crash is the bomb thread if ya want a look. Only going from one place to another lol.. be sitting at home for a few months now :) poor car, just gets going again and it gets put away again, must hate me atm..

yeah a white r33 but standard plates

Ah ok.. Used to see one every morning going down south road with BOWDOWN on the plates. Had a fat drift bodykit on it, thought it might have been you..

yeah spotted a wine red 32, a dark blue 32 gts-4 and a white 33 last night at west lakes. wonder what you guys were doin :D

HEY!, i seen those cars to, but the gts4 was black, not blue :D

LOL!

Yesterday at St. Agnas shops, I saw a dude in a white 33 with a SAU sticker on the windscreen. Gave a wave, got one back. :teehee:

And from what I can remember from lastnight when I was in town for a mates 21st, I saw two 33's (one white, the other silver) cutting lap after lap on Hindley along with a grey 32 GTR with a nice set of rims. Ended up parking behind a Orange 33 on Hindley.

Oh, and I've been told I ran into Dan (gzilla) and his missus. :banana:

Kye

spotted flicks car in your new work car park.

the cars from the drift demo out at mallala today were being defected as we left the track :teehee:

the cops must need to make up there monthly quota of defects.

how low is that? you went to the track to do it legally, or spectate legally, and they still punish us for it.

R-E-V-E-N-U-E :banana:

the cops must need to make up there monthly quota of defects.

how low is that? you went to the track to do it legally, or spectate legally, and they still punish us for it.

R-E-V-E-N-U-E :banana:

Doesn't mean you you can drive an illegally modified car on the street thought. when will people learn this?

Doesn't mean you you can drive an illegally modified car on the street thought. when will people learn this?

well if its a purpose built track car on the street then its a different story.

but what your telling me is, you dont have one, not on, illegal modification on your car?

think hard.

well if its a purpose built track car on the street then its a different story.

but what your telling me is, you dont have one, not on, illegal modification on your car?

think hard.

of course i do, coilovers, power fc, just to name a few, but if i get done then thats my bad luck, i wouldn't winge about it, cops are just doing there job, trying to keep people like me and you safe.

of course i do, coilovers, power fc, just to name a few, but if i get done then thats my bad luck, i wouldn't winge about it, cops are just doing there job, trying to keep people like me and you safe.

i agree mate, but when they sit outside of these events, waiting to randomly select a car for a new sticker on the front window, it gets frustrating,

how would you feel if it was you? lets say you went to watch, and as you where leaving, in an orderly manner, they pulled you in and slapped you i the face for a defect? you would be pretty cut right?

its like taking candy from a baby for them.

i think i spotted you on friday morning to..on regency road? i was in my company (seina foods) car.

im pretty sure it was you anyway.