SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted SNIPER, Evil 34, Writeoff, What Da and myself enjoying drift action at Mallala on Sunday.

Saw Flick and Lukes cars in show'n'shine too.

Edited by HOSTILE

spotted SNIPER, Evil 34, Writeoff, What Da and myself enjoying drift action at Mallala on Sunday.

Saw Flick and Lukes cars in show'n'shine too.

Saw you martin, cant remember if actually said hello or not? sorry if i didnt lol, wasnt snubbing you on purpose!

Spotted last nite cruising down Marion rd (with my mates 34 sedan) a bayside blue 34 GTR V Spec 2 NUR!!!!!!

HOT HOT HOT!

:D thats my friend :)

I call it sex on wheels

^^^ is it really a Nur? I am under the very strong impression that Nurs only came in black, white, silver and millennium jade

Go straight to the top of the class Andrew.....I actually thought the same thing but didn't want to upset anyone by commenting.

I can't find documentation on a Bayside NUR but I'm sure our resident detective Madaz will come up with some proof.....I should give the boy a job.

Has it got an aircond?

hey martin, didnt happen to take any snaps of our cars on the weekend did ya? :P

saw a silver stagea coming out of ingle farm shops about 4ish this arvo, had rims, thats about all i noticed. I was in the white falcon with SAU stickers if you happened to see and if your on here lol.

hey that blue GTR NUR would be a friend of mine (and kellies:P) - his names craig. Definetely a NUR. Was waiting a very long time for it to get over it.. I was too busy drooling over it when i first saw it, but from I remember him saying, it spent alot of time in japan after he bought it, getting work done to it by Nismo.

something like that.. as i said, was too busy drooling to listen lol

On spotted.. black 33 turning off of sth road onto side street at Mile end.

from what i understand it was a gtr v-spec 2, then when he purchased it he had it sent off to have all the Nur bits fitted, turbos, cams etc, so technically not a Nur from build, but is now and all done properly too.

from what i understand it was a gtr v-spec 2, then when he purchased it he had it sent off to have all the Nur bits fitted, turbos, cams etc, so technically not a Nur from build, but is now and all done properly too.

Thanks for clearing that up Luke because I looked for a long time before buying my V-Spec and never saw a genuine Bayside NUR thats why I asked whether it had an air cond.

As far as I can remember it was either the NUR or M-Spec that didn't come out with one.

Saw a 4 door 34 Silver in colour with a large dint on the side doors on Grange road. Parked behind it was also one of those mega buck mercedes benz things... didnt look to good. Hope it wasnt anyone from here.