SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

that would be Bunny33 :P:)

white 33 with white AVS style wheels on Edwards st (edwardstown) at 5.15 this evening - had a SAU banner on the top of the windscreen

Thanks for clearing that up Luke because I looked for a long time before buying my V-Spec and never saw a genuine Bayside NUR thats why I asked whether it had an air cond.

As far as I can remember it was either the NUR or M-Spec that didn't come out with one.

m-spec was the luxo model, so id say it was the nur that didnt.

Thanks for clearing that up Luke because I looked for a long time before buying my V-Spec and never saw a genuine Bayside NUR thats why I asked whether it had an air cond.

As far as I can remember it was either the NUR or M-Spec that didn't come out with one.

Nah Pete, both the Nur and MSpec have a/c - it is the N1 that doesn't - they are true stripped down race cars. There were only a handful of R34GTR N1s ever made - under 40 I believe.

Nah sorry luke... only took pics of the on track action last weekend. Didn't bring the right lens for close up shots!!!

And regarding the bayside NUR if anyone wants to sit through 3 or so hours of handycam footage from Tokyo 2007 there is a lovely example with a modified hi-rise rear wing in there somewhere... rare yes, but so is the Z - tune and we got to sit in and have that one running!! Ask SNIPER.

spotted MIKE-99 33 4 door parked in a back street at the top of magil......clean ride if ya on here

was in and around the area most of the day changing light globes. Also put up with some chode in a TT VZ ute booting past us (and when i gestured for him to slow down a bit as he approached us he gestured something unkind back) and some tosspot in a Kluger having a go at me because he couldnt get past and wouldnt wait 30sec for us to finish up

^^^ is it really a Nur? I am under the very strong impression that Nurs only came in black, white, silver and millennium jade

yup its as real as he even has an empty bank account lol to prove it

on a serious note yes its real

Spotted tonight going north down goodwood road across the tram line a black R34 GT.T, had 6, 7, 8?, spoke rims in a dark bronze colour.. Couldnt see them that well. Sounded f'in tough :bunny: also had a massive GT style rear wing. Looked hot with it but.

na he isnt on here i got him to do a wedding with me once :bunny: funny enough his name is Mike and from memory he brought the car from FBI

spotted MIKE-99 33 4 door parked in a back street at the top of magil......clean ride if ya on here

was in and around the area most of the day changing light globes. Also put up with some chode in a TT VZ ute booting past us (and when i gestured for him to slow down a bit as he approached us he gestured something unkind back) and some tosspot in a Kluger having a go at me because he couldnt get past and wouldnt wait 30sec for us to finish up

black 33 on P plates, bout 11ish on nth east road i think (just up from redline).. didnt really notice him behind me until he was that far up my ass it was all i could see.. then proceeded to go around me and fly off at 80+ k's an hour only to have to brake for the redlight camera. nice move.

But then.. got caught at next lights next to me and ''dragged'' me off - HINT.. I wasnt racing!

If you on here.. no offense.. but driving like a dick was like wow, so impressive.

Next time ill brake test you, id like my rear bar repainted, thanks.

Oh and yeh, wine red 32 on nth terrace/anzacs.

andrew you driving down king william st today? there was a wingless black sedan - couldn't see if it had the bronze / gold wheels

nah Nick, wasn't me bud.

Hey, when r we going to do some work on your car? I owe you a ton of man-hours :woot:

Spotted tonight going north down goodwood road across the tram line a black R34 GT.T, had 6, 7, 8?, spoke rims in a dark bronze colour.. Couldnt see them that well. Sounded f'in tough :woot: also had a massive GT style rear wing. Looked hot with it but.

:)

my old car i think

Edited by KISIN

An orange R33 (I think he/she was on a cruise recently) in Oakden tonight at 6.30-ish.

Also found this one on Oakden as well around the same time:

post-49610-1211992003_thumb.jpg