SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

i never said i hadnt broken the law? hell, i aint no saint. but folks using their phones instead of paying attention to the road is a sensitive issue for me. nuff said.

He was talking to his baby girl and it was for 5 min not even so :(

Still, 3 demerit points and a $220 fine isnt worth it, no matter who ya talking to. My brother got caugh and he was on the phone not even 30 seconds, but he did answer it with a cop behind him :down:

s'all good dude (and dudette). i just get a tad riled up about it. was cleaned up a few years back by a dude who thought it more important to answer his phone than watch the road.

Edited by scandyflick

yeah point taken we promiss with all our hearts not to do it again scandy and gtr

:( can we all be friends now :(

Alright, but only cos its friday :down:

s'all good dude. i just get a tad riled up about it. was cleaned up a few years back by a dude who thought it more important to answer his phone than watch the road.

:down: oh sorry hun now i feel really bad

I got cleaned up by a drunk driver 1 week after having my p's, wrote off my mums astra. head on crash that spun the car up the kerb, narrowly missing a tree. so i know how it feels to be cleaned up by recklessness. but yeah, i dont usually do it.

:down: oh sorry hun now i feel really bad

ill forgive ya this time. :(

I got cleaned up by a drunk driver 1 week after having my p's, wrote off my mums astra. head on crash that spun the car up the kerb, narrowly missing a tree. so i know how it feels to be cleaned up by recklessness. but yeah, i dont usually do it.

yeah, not a fun feeling.

i didnt have the protection of a roof and 4 doors, i was on a pushbike.

spotted a white r33 series 2 front mount intercooler...standard plates....silver mags

sounded aite. travelling down south road about 10:30ish.

was drinking coke while driving...

dont drink and drive....hahah

Edited by NFSR33

in my defence, it was on loudspeaker, and then i got into my car and started it up, and drove. and then i pulled into the servo then i hung up.

I got a bluetooth kit. Synchs with my phone on the press of a button and sits on the sunvisor. Phone slots into a fixed cradle which then gets a charge from the ciggy lighter...

Never failed me yet, and the voice activated dialling is sweet..... cost me $100 for the BlueAnt2, $30 for a cradle and $20 for the charger... money well spent ;D

-D

them fighting words kelly...

BTW i spotted a silver stag on waymouth st in front of my work.....looked nice....had a GTR badge on the side....nice exhaust and had a HKS SILENT sticker on the boot....had dvd player as well

Spotted a white R33 on west lakes boulevard lastnight at about 8:50 leaving westlakes.

And about 15 minutes earlier a red R33 turning from Findon rd onto Crittenden Rd

I keep spotting the same S14 200SX on West Terrace 2-3 mornings a week. Everytime they see me they start driving like a twat in a bid to impress me. They're too stupid to realise I'm not interested and don't care. :thumbsup:

Also, spotted gunmetal grey R33 on Glen Osmond Road at lunchtime with custom plates (gold on black). Nice 33.

I keep spotting the same S14 200SX on West Terrace 2-3 mornings a week. Everytime they see me they start driving like a twat in a bid to impress me. They're too stupid to realise I'm not interested and don't care. :thumbsup:

Doesn't happen to be a dark bluey green colour does it??

Spotted a white R33 on west lakes boulevard lastnight at about 8:50 leaving westlakes.

And about 15 minutes earlier a red R33 turning from Findon rd onto Crittenden Rd

that could have been me on west lakes boulivard....

also spotted madaz today at aussie dyno and tune, then while i was there i changed the brake pads on a non turbo black R34....then a purple 33 gtr sped past making the sounds only a gtr would make. mmmmmmm

Ohhhh that reminds me. Was that you Madaz that was going down south road (near the tramline) yesterday morning about 7ish? Saw a line like yours with the same 'offset' on the front lol