SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted a scotty's black 32, minh's silver 32, chad and DSTROY, adam and his silver 4 door 32, adrian and his 32, my 34, kellie and her 33, steve and his 33 and ryan with the 33 at my dads work today! Had a good day, learnt alot about cars. intercoolers are harder than they look, LED's are easy to fit into guage clusters and pizza takes an hour from wingfield haha.

lol - how many people dose it take to fit an intercooler and some dash leds??? :teehee:;):)

I take it you figured out how to get the dash cluster plugs off in the end Steve - or did you just change the globes without removing the cluster?

I spotted these wicked beasts below today - a black Aston Martin Vantage on St. Bernards Rd, then a black Ferrari in the garage of one of my neighbours *drool*

post-669-1212400976_thumb.jpg

post-669-1212401017_thumb.jpg

spotted Leeman and his silver beast leaving bunnings at salisbury yesterday...dunno if u saw me wave...Lex was driving at the time.....

also spotted BNR34 , blue r34 gtr vspec......had too go have a really good look very hawt car was sitting outside the sleep maker centre behind bunnings, also yesterday

lol - how many people dose it take to fit an intercooler and some dash leds??? :P:):D

I take it you figured out how to get the dash cluster plugs off in the end Steve - or did you just change the globes without removing the cluster?

I spotted these wicked beasts below today - a black Aston Martin Vantage on St. Bernards Rd, then a black Ferrari in the garage of one of my neighbours *drool*

You mean to UNSUCCESSFULLY fit a cooler. haha. know anyone who can fit mine? my neo cover and possibly fan blades will need to be trimmed, id rather pay a pro to do it.

Get Shaun (Evil34) to help ya! He helped me do mine, hey, I could even do it! Wouldn't mind a hand however, but I do have all the tools and such

lol Andrew i changed them with the cluster in it wasn't till i saw the plug on the centre gauges that i realised why i couldn't get the plug on the left hand side out

but doing it with it all connected was better because i could test each globe as i put it in to make sure i had it round the right way

lol - how many people dose it take to fit an intercooler and some dash leds??? :thumbsup::(:D

ive seen that ferrari before my mate used to live about 4 doors down from him. have you seen him drive it? ive only ever seen it being driven once he usually seems to just leave his garage door open while he's playing with his garden to jus show it off without wasting petrol :) im just bitter because life is difficult and i cant afford 1 :)

Edited by Inline 6

Who's seen this Camry around town with green flames down the side :thumbsup:

yeah ive seen that camry before haha

also was driving next to a silver V35 yesterday on the way to work!

Was driving behind a nice Stag lastnight in Flagstaff Hill with the plates RB025 or something like that. Was black with twin exhausts. Then at maccas at westlakes I was lined up behind a Maroon 32 4 door with 33GTR rims. Looked the goods for sure!

Spotted Scotty's car at pizza haven in salisbury i think!
Lol i hope Scott replaced that main fuse!!

lol nope wasnt me at salisbury I live western way. Yeah scott replaced the main fuse and watched the cops chasing some guy LOL. LOL well yeah i was told apart from time consuming its not that hard, we just had no idea what we were doing lol

Was driving behind a nice Stag lastnight in Flagstaff Hill with the plates RB025 or something like that. Was black with twin exhausts. Then at maccas at westlakes I was lined up behind a Maroon 32 4 door with 33GTR rims. Looked the goods for sure!

that stag would be ruby....

Who's seen this Camry around town with green flames down the side :D

Haha, that dude is an organizer of toyoshow, that car has green neons also, guy loves rice!

Anyways, i spotted this morning a bright green 32 with white rims going down south road just near turbo tune, turned down a side street shortly after. Had BB plates. Looked nice in the green.