SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted kye on grand juntion rd bout 4,30. did i see ''4 sale'' on the rear quarter window? :)

also spotted pkblade, turning right onto grand juntion rd from north east bout 5.

haha yeah its for sale, 12k ono if anyone is interested :)

:) yeah im just a poser. all show no go. ya know :) even got chromi spinners for tonight

spotted a black 32 gtr gold rims immaculate, coming outta mcdonalds payhnam

that is a good price! cheap...

just spotted a really hot blonde on N.E rd.....oh yeah she was drivin a 34 4 door

im glad you prioritised that post :)

ive heard cutting your bar is more of a hinderance than a help. air will always look for the easiest way around something, and going straight under the cooler is the easier way for it to go? what ive heard anyway

thats Shannon we all went to melb :)

a silver and black 200sx s14 was behind me on hancock road at about 6pm with the plates SXAPEAL

i wouldnt say allooottt but its making good power and she knows how to drive it :)

Lol i know that girl =] That car has allooottt of powa!

thats Shannon we all went to melb :blush:

i wouldnt say allooottt but its making good power and she knows how to drive it :thumbsup:

Yeah i just thought it sounded good at the time, I wasnt sure if she wanted me putting her name on here lol.

yes the track day was awesome, 3 r33 gtr's, 2 r34gtr's ,gallardo, 430 ferrari, 2 gt3 porsches , a 997 porsche, a r8 slappadore, 3 evos, jza80 supra and me. skyline beat supra by the way.

hey mate, yours the white r33 gts that raced?