SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Id say there is a few Blue R32's getting around Adelaide...

i have a blue 4dr but wasnt there. so wasnt me :O

seen HSVEEATER today :O:O

also that tool in the black 3000gt. so jdm yo with all my stickers and pot rivited on rear spoiler.

look at me i have a bov and cant drive. :domokun:

Spotted Flick tonight at KFC on NE Road and then a bit later leaving the Golden Grove Village after cleaning my car I saw RBE026, nice ride too!

spotted a yellow R34 in the city, think the plates were (MR R34), plus i saw Min R32 and Damo R34 hitting up Hindley st. Plus lots of other skylines in my travels :)

yeh i was doin laps chad, some weird cop action on cnr of king willy and north tce, had to keep going straight then right around down hindley and jeffcott st home.

spotted a black R33 at bp west tce, was N/A, loud exhaust. had a quick chat to me, passenger was hot :)

Spotted a nice white 33GTS-t on the way home from Normanville today on North East Rd. Was sporting a SAU sticker but didn't get a good glance at who it was...

just remembered i spotted you steve on friday arvo at south road / grange road lights................you wouldnt have seen me as i was in a white dual cab hilux heading the other way :P

havent mounted the aerial yet. got a bracket, gotta buy the right base unit with a plug to suit the UHF im getting (and Dick Smith's cant tell me the type of plug that GME use as they dont stock it)

Yeah, the insurance thing? White wheels?

insurance thing? huh?

Kellie msgd me to say she saw my car on the DA coverage - was entered in the small show n shine there, but not sure what insurance thing you talking bout.