SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

well the skirts are looking quite nice with the lil flowers i have been drawing on them ;) hahaha only joking - we need to get your car over this weekend to test fit the skirts - just message me ok!

spotted 2 stageas today.. silver series 2 going along portrush road towards nowood parade.. lookd stock but sick.. and was driving in a side street b4 to c another wags parked... reversed to find my self a nice hot s1 mint as... gave the dude a spool up (was watchn tv in front room ;))

well the skirts are looking quite nice with the lil flowers i have been drawing on them :) hahaha only joking - we need to get your car over this weekend to test fit the skirts - just message me ok!

Ill come to yours before we head to Southern Hi Tech, ill be able to follow ya then.

Spotted Deluxe in the Aristo today, pulling onto mooringe ave. Hope that cop coming didnt do anything

Were you stealth?? Cant recall seeing a Line on my way to work yesterday!! Cop?? WoW, thats how much i no longer care about cops in the Aristo........ :):( But no i dont get looked at by them anymore!!

Would have been near flinders about 3:30 but it could well be me in the mornings. My cars got a bit of damage on the front at the moment and an MV sticker on the back window.

Spotted u this morning, on south road heading towards the city just before mitsi's. Car looks really good man. Sticker on the back is near the bottom of the rear window? And looks like a big M, couldnt see the V. U have a 400r front bar?

spotted a black 34 with gold rims on Majors rd in O'Halloran hill just before 5, and also a black R33 GTR with bronze nizmo rims, looked hot as!

Not a skyline but spotted a pulsar (dont know what year, was an early model) with black rims with SL0 113 on the plates. Driver was kinda looking at me for a bit with a confused look on his face, may have been due to me wearing my nissan/nismo jacket while waiting for a bus, may have been thinking, why wear that if ur catching a bus?, or hm... Wunder what sorta nissan he drives.. Anyways, thought it may be someones daily ? Also just now a very nice looking white R34 with dark coloured rims going north down south road. As i said, looked verry niiice. (works around rynella area?)

Spotted a black 33 at Bp St Mary's this afternoon, it had a gtr wing and an sau sticker. Looked nice :dry:.

Spotted u this morning, on south road heading towards the city just before mitsi's. Car looks really good man. Sticker on the back is near the bottom of the rear window? And looks like a big M, couldnt see the V. U have a 400r front bar?

Nah cant have been me. I've got an MV autos sticker on the top of the back window and on the front i have a cut 1.5 bar at the moment. http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a113/xe_...19012008267.jpg

Were you stealth?? Cant recall seeing a Line on my way to work yesterday!! Cop?? WoW, thats how much i no longer care about cops in the Aristo........ :P:banana: But no i dont get looked at by them anymore!!

I was in the white work ute driving past.

Flick i saw u, just in my own little world than bamm i spot u

Spotted a black 33 at Bp St Mary's this afternoon, it had a gtr wing and an sau sticker. Looked nice :P.

Nah cant have been me. I've got an MV autos sticker on the top of the back window and on the front i have a cut 1.5 bar at the moment.

Bugger. Thought i had spotted ya haha. O well, least now i know what im looking for. Dont know who i spotted then. See if i see that same car today.

dark coloured (possibly blue) 32 gtr with 5 spoker mags turning onto kilkenny road up near the train line (was working over in the street by video ezy and heard the RB note) bout 8:30ish this morning. think also at one point i may have seen adrian (rad33) drive past, or a similar burgundy 32 with BN(ish) kit and gold 5 spoker wheels

then this arvo spotted a 33 and 34 at the BP in blackwood, the 33 looked curiously like hotwire's old car minus the wing

Edited by Matty 31