SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Me again. Spotted tonight about 5.30ish a white 32 on i think its east ave in goodwood near the tram line, u hadta wait for a tram. Had SLO O32 on the plates (Sly-dN? Think thats how u spell your user name.) had bronzy coloured rims. Looked quite nice.

spotted black r34 as i was going through mawson lakes, think the plates were something like SWS500, then as i was turning onto salisbury hwy spotted a white r33

Spotted white r34 (was def a 34) on payneham rd whilst heading back to the office with my lunch. Driver was weaving in and out of traffic lol. Looked pretty tidy.

Edited by Mowbuss

Spotted last night waiting to turn onto main north road, yellow R34 with plates HSVETR, looked quite nice!

was it dark? did you have beer goggles on?

ahhh well, every one has different taste i suppose.

spotted a clean white 32 today on hanson rd, nice set of rims, as i said, looked mint!

spotted a red R33 today at the top of the parade.. Flashed him in the stagea and got a wave back :P He also had a SAU sticker :laugh:

That was me! Nice Stag :D

just saw a white and silver Aristo at the intersection of hancock and grand junction roads and then 30secs later on hancock road saw a stock looking silver s15.

That was me! Nice Stag :P

cheers mate... must admit your 33 looks pretty sweet imo. Also your the 1st skyline driver thats given a wave and not jsut a puzzled look... :laugh:

was it dark? did you have beer goggles on?

ahhh well, every one has different taste i suppose.

spotted a clean white 32 today on hanson rd, nice set of rims, as i said, looked mint!

youre just being nice, arent you? :geek:

Haha well the quick glance i seen of it from the front looked ok, guessing it doesn't look that good then????????

I saw some interesting rides.......sorry for the bad images on a couple (radio frequencies in car tend to interfere)

Some may recognize the blue V-Spec belonging to George Spartalis.

Reason for the VE is the number plate.....it had a FMIC and a distinct sound between gears.

post-44795-1213874507_thumb.jpg

post-44795-1213874519_thumb.jpg

post-44795-1213874537_thumb.jpg

post-44795-1213874557_thumb.jpg