SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

did he find the unit under the bonnet or your control unit was easily visible

He found the blitz solenoid under the bonnet.

So yep, i'll be driving a suzuki swift with shot brakes, bad steering and about 20% tyres.. but so long as my skyline's out of action that'll keep public safety up. Nice one sapol.

Driving in my little wiked Holden Cruise

Spotted two guys in a silver stock R34 on South Rd.

Wanted to try drag them in my little wiked 4clinder banger haha but then they boosted off lol

spotted a sweet white 33 with very nice kit and rims on cheltenham parade and turned onto torrens rd proudly supporting a SAU sticker in rear quarter window. i boosted past you in my 32 and was followed by a slammed as hell maroon 33 on stockys tryin to keep up.

not overly a fan of the 33's but the white one looked the piece.

saw VANGE last night on anzacs about 11ish i think it was. Looked very confused to see a guy in a falcon waving at you, i was trying to point to the sticker on my rear 1/4 window, you got it eventually lol.

Spotted DSTROY and Blue 32 cutting some laps at lala today. Geez that GTR is a beast, only 1-2 seconds slower around the track then the Lambo! 400 awkw ftw

what times we talkin.....anything under 0:01:20

spotted a sweet white 33 with very nice kit and rims on cheltenham parade and turned onto torrens rd proudly supporting a SAU sticker in rear quarter window. i boosted past you in my 32 and was followed by a slammed as hell maroon 33 on stockys tryin to keep up.

not overly a fan of the 33's but the white one looked the piece.

hey that was me mate! your car sounds pretty smick i might say! and you've got a bit of power to i see, nice! oh and i didn't realise why you turned off torrens but when you did i saw that cop and turned onto days rd! hahahaha

Edited by nos man

hey that was me mate! your car sounds pretty smick i might say! and you've got a bit of power to i see, nice! oh and i didn't realise why you turned off torrens but when you did i saw that cop and turned onto days rd! hahahaha

cheers thanx for that. exhaustis a bit quiet for my liking but it attracts enough cop attention as it is.

the power well its not to bad. always love more but im sellin it so yea. puttin another turb on it soon as im sick of that one and its a lil sick itself, hense the smoke on gear change.

i turned off cause of that cop for sure and then took it easy.

god i hate cops.

saw a white 32 with white impuls and a SAU sticker on rear 1/4 window at TTP on friday night, ABSENT maybe?

3 32's at marion, one stockie looking gun metal with rims, had plates HURRYUP

Another gunmetal one, lowered on stockies still.

And a white 4 door next to it with a badge that said GTR powered. Was 4 stud but had front mount so possible 26 conversion? Also had rims.

Spotted a silver R32. Had black rims crossing the bridge at Port Adelaide from Victoria Rd. We we're both staring at each other to try and see if we recognized one another haha

Actually, I think it was Min_R32