SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Damo, no I don't live on the street but she does... probably why you might have seen the car in the driveway the last week or so...

Steve, no it wasn't the car :P:D She doesn't mind driving it though, hates the Bride seat though :rofl:

mind out of the gutter adrian :D just watched movies, fast and the furious 1 in fact! Youve got enough nos to blow the welds on the intake. WARNING Danger to the manifold. oh and god forbid when the square piece of metal falls from the passenger side floor.

mind out of the gutter adrian :rofl: just watched movies, fast and the furious 1 in fact! Youve got enough nos to blow the welds on the intake. WARNING Danger to the manifold. oh and god forbid when the square piece of metal falls from the passenger side floor.

i watched that movie today :D

Damo, you spoke to her and she said I live down the road? :D Mustn't of been her then... odd...

Steve, the seat is awesome, I love it, but yeah, I can see if it was my daily it would be annoying after a while, thankfully it's not :rofl:

Ah I get it... Nah I see the misunderstanding...

My missus was involved in an accident recently and her car is getting repaired, that's why she's borrowing my car for the next week or two. Your friends with the chick in the red Celica yes?

Sat Night

Spotted DSTROY following a white R33 on morfett rd around 6 (followed them down anzac hwy first)

tryed to do the old "drive by" but dont think u guys noticed.... :D

then after watching Dont mess with Zohan at marion (8:30ish)

there was a gun metal gray R32 parked next to me (white R32 4door) up on top car park

near Hungry Jacks

sat night skyline night? :rofl:

^^^ Yes i saw you as i was turning off, think you were flashing your brake lights as you want passed, me and Bunny 33 were on the way back from Mallala, i was driving with cracked brake disks, not much fun :D