SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

there was a gun metal gray R32 parked next to me (white R32 4door) up on top car park

:D

We saw your car parked there, has the GTR powered badge on the rear?

Spotted nice silver V35 down the bay this arvo.

bout 20 mins ago on umm war memorial drive i think it was, black/dark 32 with vertex kit or similar.

Spotted cleangtst on the way to work the other morning .Gave a wave and got one back.

Also today as I was checking out houses for sale , think I drove past your house if that was your car parked out the front of it LOL.

That carport ceiling thing that happened to you a few months ago has happened in my carport also but over the laser.

Lucky for me the panel lift door supports stopped it from landing on it . Got it proped up with a few timbers until the insurance come and get it sorted to be fixed .

spotted a black 34 wingless last night on grange rd

today spotted DOHMAR :)

a black r34 on south rd, along with a few stock looking 33's

Spotted MissR34 yesterday :) as well as 2 silver 33's, one turning into mawson lakes, the other near parafield airport.

-D

Spotted cleangtst on the way to work the other morning .Gave a wave and got one back.

Also today as I was checking out houses for sale , think I drove past your house if that was your car parked out the front of it LOL.

That carport ceiling thing that happened to you a few months ago has happened in my carport also but over the laser.

Lucky for me the panel lift door supports stopped it from landing on it . Got it proped up with a few timbers until the insurance come and get it sorted to be fixed .

Yeah, I got your enthusiastic wave. I couldn't believe you wound your window down. It was Freezing LOL. I just waved through my window :)

And yep that would have been my house you drove past. I can't believe that your ceiling has let got too :) . Lucky it hasn't fallen as suddenly as mine did. But it's all sorted now.

Forgot to mention, also spotted Kye and his missus today in her car on North East Rd. I waved back too guys if you saw me!

hi, haha we were both going damn thats a nice gtr then realised it was you ha

but yeah we did see you wave

:)

spotted a black 34, big ddjustable GT wing and sweet exhaust note on glynburn road this arvo (just before magill rd lights). was walking along with the dark jacket and reflective vest on :)

silver N/A 34 tonight turning off anzac onto brighton rd, about 9ish, had rims, thats about it.

And a black stag out front of Aussie Pizza house on west tce about 30 mins ago, only caught a glimpse of it so dont have anymore details.

Spotted Steve on Hancock Rd about 6:40 this morning, followed ya for a fair bit but was in the work ute so you didn't recognise me. Gotta love the sound of RB rev limit in the morning :D

Spotted Stol this morning, was just near the sturt rd/south rd intersection. Definatly saw the sticker on the back today. Love the blue on your head unit, car looked nice also. Wanted a look at your front bar but didnt get a chance as the bus is too damn slow.

spotted a white 34 driving past while i was waiting at the petty station at glynde on payneham road tonight about 5.30 ish

also monday night i think it was a white 32 with a front bar passing me on milne road.