SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

black stagea with 34 gtr rims, plates rsr260 or such - is that grims car? wasnt him driving though.. up near salisubury, on main north road i think it was bout 9:30. sorta acknowledged the driver but got nothing back?

Also red Stagea on nth east road bout 10:30ish

Doesn't sound like Ben's car, and normally only Ben drives it! But he might have let a mate of ours Jarrad drive it to work.

It might have been RBR260, which is another SAU member here. :)

might've been? lol i cant remember.. was starring at it for ages too! Black with 34 gtr rims and custom plates something..*** 260.

:P

That could either be Ben - RRS260

or another SAU member (sorry dude, forgot your name) - RBS260

Or ME :( - RRS250 (but I'm nowhere near Salisbury LOL)

I'd take a guess and say it was Ben's car with Jarrad driving it. I'll email Nene now and narrow it down ;)

Ben must be working back in the Salisbury store seeing Jarrad's located in the city store??? DUnno, not heard from Nene yet.

Anyways ...

Ruby has Ben still got Grim? I think he was telling us at smasa that he was thinking of selling

Yep, I saw it still lurking in his garage not long ago. Its Nene's GTR they're trying to sell. But with another undisclosed project car in the works, Grim might be up for grabs soon. :P

so ben's not workin at the city store any more ruby? gotta go see him to get someone else's f**k up (turnin my siren off on the new alarm) sussed out

last time i seen him he was cruisin round in a gtr he swapped for his bike i believe :P

so ben's not workin at the city store any more ruby? gotta go see him to get someone else's f**k up (turnin my siren off on the new alarm) sussed out

last time i seen him he was cruisin round in a gtr he swapped for his bike i believe :P

Spotted a v/nice red R34 on Grenfell at 5pm. Had dark 18" mags, an aftermarket wing, black carbon fiber bonnet and a sticker I couldn't make out on the rear window... was one of the most tasteful modded '34's ive seen...

-D

Doesn't sound like Ben's car, and normally only Ben drives it! But he might have let a mate of ours Jarrad drive it to work.

It might have been RBR260, which is another SAU member here. :P

yeah that is bens car. (grim)

spotted a black r33 with kit on south rd plus a couple of white r33's aswell, a grenny looking r33 on south rd aswell, driver looked at my car lol

spotted a silver r34 at bunnings, salisbury

heard a blue r34 go past pooraka maccas on main north rd....saw a glimpse of a gtr wing.......sounded awesome!!!

i just spotted damo, adrian a couple more and i think heslo? on lower north east road......

hmmmm hills run eh? where was MY invite?! SELFISH i tells ya! lol

Edited by craig R33

:D Yeah Craig that was us! I didn't go on the cruise but we met up at the meet point. In Steve's usual awesomeness, he felt generous enough to give me some 700cc injectors :) Thanks go to Luke as well for getting them in!

might've been? lol i cant remember.. was starring at it for ages too! Black with 34 gtr rims and custom plates something..*** 260.

Could be Craig from here (32_godzilla) just sold his 32GTR. Pretty sure he's got 34GTR rims on his black stagea. Tough looking car that. Havnt seen him on here since he sold his 32. Lives just down the road, might havta go see if he's home.

spotted sly34 yellow 34 whole heap of 32s everywhere in town and did i still see you at the car park near hungryjacks wst tce ages after we left luke34? or was it another 4door like yours? what were you doing crazy fool :D

and a skin head bogan in a vp so eager to race me was hanging his whole body out the window trying to get my attention. he got paid us much attention as that bogan mobile was worth :) and again no love with my ultra granny spec takeoff. not worthy of seeing a GTR in action my friend

Edited by Inline 6