SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

yeah that is bens car. (grim)

Caught up with Ben at the BP city tonight actually ... caught up with Pete too in his sweet v-spec. :D

Ben says that was his 260 out today, but it was the mechanic driving it to sort a few issues out. He got it back today. Still not tuned right, but its getting there and he was just happy to be driving it after so long without.

Caught up with Ben at the BP city tonight actually ... caught up with Pete too in his sweet v-spec. :yes:

Ben says that was his 260 out today, but it was the mechanic driving it to sort a few issues out. He got it back today. Still not tuned right, but its getting there and he was just happy to be driving it after so long without.

Ha, ha yeah it was good to catch up briefly with you & Ben (grim32) :thumbsup: .........and the friendly cabbie that was desperate to get his chocky bar & thought I might pinch his parking space!! :banana:

ha what you didnt see me :yes:

i just spotted damo, adrian a couple more and i think heslo? on lower north east road......

hmmmm hills run eh? where was MY invite?! SELFISH i tells ya! lol

ah Luke you make it sound better that what it really is :thumbsup: to you for your awesomeness

:banana: Yeah Craig that was us! I didn't go on the cruise but we met up at the meet point. In Steve's usual awesomeness, he felt generous enough to give me some 700cc injectors :yes: Thanks go to Luke as well for getting them in!

sorry steve....i was too busy adjusting my FC controller to display speed and knock, as my stupid LED's in the dash crapped themselves,

AGAIN!

only saw the tail end of the group :thumbsup:

I have Dan's old series of blue leds and 2 are completely dead, and 2 flash intermittently. They have done this since they were in 1 month. Something to do with incompatible/not constant voltages, which has been addressed in his latest batches (of which I have some I must install when I get a spare hour).

Ha, ha yeah it was good to catch up briefly with you & Ben (grim32) :banana: .........and the friendly cabbie that was desperate to get his chocky bar & thought I might pinch his parking space!! :yes:

You don't need a brain to be a cab driver :thumbsup:

I have Dan's old series of blue leds and 2 are completely dead, and 2 flash intermittently. They have done this since they were in 1 month. Something to do with incompatible/not constant voltages, which has been addressed in his latest batches (of which I have some I must install when I get a spare hour).

Yeah I had the flashing/intermittent problem with the Red LED's I got off him... haven't had any problems with the blue ones I bought off him last month... fingers crossed

-D

Saw a nice bayside blue R34, possibly a GTR turning into Windsor Gardens, gave the driver a wave

Edited by Dohmar

Ha, ha yeah it was good to catch up briefly with you & Ben (grim32) :( .........and the friendly cabbie that was desperate to get his chocky bar & thought I might pinch his parking space!! :)

hi pete...........didnt even know you were followin me up goody road hey, until i pulled into BP and have you next to me LOL

spotted ENR34 luke goin down west tce, plus some NA 33 with chromies cuttin laps past BP LOL

hi pete...........didnt even know you were followin me up goody road hey, until i pulled into BP and have you next to me LOL

yeah I thought I'd surprise you Matty....catch ya soon for a birthday drink mate

spotted nice clean white 33 4door chatted to the guy said he just imported it. lost count of how many hands were waving to me out the sunroof :) Hi girls :)

he was keen on joining sau but just as i was telling him the website a very impatient v8 commo behind starts laying on the horn to go. he was quickly delt with :D

hopefully he heard the webpage n comes out....... he had hot passengers :banana: seemed like a nice guy 2 but thats a secondary matter :P

at the intersection at paradise mazda i was turning left onto lower north east when from my right pulled up a 180 and a couple skylines was tryna figure out if i knew any of them and then one honked by i was too far past to wave. anyone off here?? happened about 12 midnigh

Spotted a white R33 ripping a fully hecktic 1st gear powerslide from Hindley street on King William at about 9:30ish last night. Congratulations mate, you are an idiot :)

Also saw a very tough looking blue R34 GTR on Pulteney street at about 10ish.

Spotted a white R33 ripping a fully hecktic 1st gear powerslide from Hindley street on King William at about 9:30ish last night. Congratulations mate, you are an idiot :)

Also saw a very tough looking blue R34 GTR on Pulteney street at about 10ish.

people who drive like that in the city need a good smack in the chops, and a knee to the meat and two veg.

spotted ben in his stag at bp darlington this arvo, was pullin out of HJs when i seen ya first up

tooted.........seen you look around the forecourt looking like "who the f**k is tooting"

did a u turn, come back past to go home, and ya seen me that time hahahahaha