SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

double post stupid pc

seen as its to late to delete ill add

spoted cara with the new graphics, didnt realise it was you till i seen your post on the photographer guys thread.

looking very crazy now girl, no chance of missing that 1 around

Edited by Inline 6

just spotted a white stagea with P plates @ pelikan plaza and then as i was heading towards st agnes saw a blonde driving towards ttp in a white R32 4door :)

haha wiked at least someone saw me lol im happy!!!

Hey Flick i saw you the other day turning right onto Grand Junction rd around 8am then the same day saw u driving on south rd around 7pm hehe

Yeh? In what? The 32 of my NX? Would of been the NX i reckon. Wow i got spotted in the nx?! lol

Spotted Guy in at my work today :)

Also red 34 with black bonnet friday arvo near the airport.

on the way to Kel's cruise I spotted a fella in a shiny black 34 with gold wheels at the carwash (corner of Port Rd & South Rd)..........he's from this forum and walks around with a big :D stick!!

Cruised with a white 33 with black rims at about 2am this morning by parafield airport. And i keep spotting a black 32 with gold rims in the salisbury area, anyone from here?

spotted deluxe last night up flaggy hill, i was in the ute tryin to keep up, nearly shat my self wen i saw that cop goin the other way.

spotted a stagea at downhill today as well, i was in the jacked up hilux if u saw that

spotted a few cars over the weekend, but the ones that spring to mind are a sexy 34 with dzign fx stickers on the round about at the bottom of anzacs at about 9pm on sat nite (i waved to u cara but i dont think u saw me, i was walkin on the side walk).

i also gave a thumbs up to a TRD Caldina (sry cant remember ur name on here) while drivin to my mums place t get my b'day lunch :) (OMG my car is so dirty :D)

and just now on my way back to my place was driving next to a silver 33 on brighton rd... i gave it a bit of a squirt (all within the law of course), and then noticed our friendly local constabulary on a side rd... pulled into my driveway pretty quick LOL

double post stupid pc

seen as its to late to delete ill add

spoted cara with the new graphics, didnt realise it was you till i seen your post on the photographer guys thread.

looking very crazy now girl, no chance of missing that 1 around

hey where did u see me?

ive been driving around a bit today lol did my head in cause i did a bit of a photoshoot with the new graphics.

Okay , a bit of a list so here goes .

Today spotted a blue 32 in gawler by subway . It had a front mount and white 5 spoke rims with chrome dish . Very nice and clean car mate.

Yesterday spotted Grim in the stagea at elizabeth turning onto main north .I tooted like crazy but the GTRs horn is nothing thats going to scare you .LOL . Nice to see it back on the road mate :thumbsup:

Also about the same time spotted a R33 series 1 white 2 door in elizabeth carpark with a extreme sticker on the window and a little further up the carpark a white R34 4 door . I would of been pissed if it was mine because it had a shopping trolley resting against its door . :)

I spotted another black stagea aswell as a blue R34GTR at the shop behind bunnings parafield .

The gtr had plates BNR34 . I have also seen a black 32GTR with gold rims parked at this shop aswell . It had gold on black plates but I cant remeber what they were.

Also keep seeing a white R34 4door turning off park terrace onto arcoona and then around the corner . Sounds nice (any one on here?)

Last but not least , Spotted a blue R32 4door on park terrace friday night about 6:15pm .

Few . finally finished

hey where did u see me?

ive been driving around a bit today lol did my head in cause i did a bit of a photoshoot with the new graphics.

spotted ya main north rd heading towards town near ya house which is a undisclosed area :thumbsup: , i was in a sss and a couple of cars behind so you wouldnt have seen me.

shoulda recognized there's only one nice sounding n/a white r34 in town :) silly me

Edited by Inline 6

Forgot, also spotted today Deluxe's ex R33 in the city parked on king william street. Still looks very nice i must say. New ownes taking care of it :)

ahahahh That was actually me and the new owner, Shane still has not got his licence back so i took him and my old car up the hills to blow come cobwebs out, then went to town for a beer or two and a feed!! yes he's taking good care of it, as it now has 250kw and ALOT better to drive...... :thumbsup:

spotted deluxe last night up flaggy hill, i was in the ute tryin to keep up, nearly shat my self wen i saw that cop goin the other way.

:thumbsup::) Yeh yeh i thought that was you, looked like you did a fly by in the BP on South rd, Think i blew the second turbo up the hill when i dropped it, Oh and what cop........ ;):)

ps hilux looks the goods mate........

Yesterday spotted Grim in the stagea at elizabeth turning onto main north .I tooted like crazy but the GTRs horn is nothing thats going to scare you .LOL . Nice to see it back on the road mate :D

Hey Mike! Im not suprised i didnt hear you, firstly im pretty oblivious when im driving, second of all i cant hear alot over the exhaust! And lastly owning a 32 GTR myself i know the horns are gay! "....here, have a GTR, biggest legend of nissans line up...dont mind the horn, you wont need it, just hit boost and over take..." lol!

I'll have to drop in and say hi when i can!

Yeh? In what? The 32 of my NX? Would of been the NX i reckon. Wow i got spotted in the nx?! lol

Spotted Guy in at my work today :D

Also red 34 with black bonnet friday arvo near the airport.

Haha nar dnt get to excited, you were in the 32 and i was facing you on oppsite sides lol our car faces were looking at each other :D lol