SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted a white r33 turning off the road holden hill cop shop is on at the red rooster intersection ( Not north east rd, the other one...??) Flashed him in the stagea and got a friendly wave :thumbsup:

Cruised with a white 33 with black rims at about 2am this morning by parafield airport. And i keep spotting a black 32 with gold rims in the salisbury area, anyone from here?

i rekn thats my mate michael..hes on here but doesnt come on much i think..

spotted silver R34 4door . nth east road. late arvo today.

I was leaving the car wash with my jacked up suspension all ready for regency tomorrow.

cant wait.

saw a bloody nice black stag with white walls (?) cruising over the bridge near the netball stadium, i think on the road to the airport? if that made sense lol

also saw a wine red GTR goin north on main south rd tonight

i saw a black 32 with a sau sticker on the rear qtr window on main north about 9ish

didnt notice the sticker till i already past :D

heyyy that was me..i saw u too but u were a bit infront of me n traffic was too slow for me to catch up lol

im in love with the colour of your 32 :) hehe

Spotted this Ebay ad :

R34

How have I never seen this car in Adelaide? (or in Hot4s as they claim) - and how are some of the price quotes: paint job $10,000, pod filter $5,000, cams $7,000, Veilside bodykit (yet the pic is of a standard car) $7,000 - WTF????? $60k or $100k buy it now????? Er does he realise you can pick up immaculate R34GTR Nur Specs for under that sort of money? Lol

Spotted this Ebay ad :

R34

How have I never seen this car in Adelaide? (or in Hot4s as they claim) - and how are some of the price quotes: paint job $10,000, pod filter $5,000, cams $7,000, Veilside bodykit (yet the pic is of a standard car) $7,000 - WTF????? $60k or $100k buy it now????? Er does he realise you can pick up immaculate R34GTR Nur Specs for under that sort of money? Lol

Yea, lol @ price. And, maybe it's just me, but I've never heard of a pod filter costing $5k. 

Although it is a nice looking car. Love the paint job.

"Apexi Fully Adjustable Airflow Meter" :)

I feel sorry if some idiot buys this... I'd like to hope there aren't people that stupid out there, sadly, I know better :)

The Specs are as follow: - HKS Front Mount Intercooler - Adjustable HKS Bosst Controller (from the cabin) - Apexi Fully Adjustable Airflow Meter - Custom 300km Nismo Dash - Sub & Amp - 335kw - 450 Horses At Rear (at 18 pound of boost - will run up 2 24 pund - Motor is set up for NOS (it will run those numbers because the cams have been replaced) - Turbo has been worked but not heaps - Custom Guages in dash - A Frame - Custom Rotars - Bluetooth Headeck (Pioneer) - After market tune ECV by mines Just to throw some prices your way: - $10 000 Paint Job - $1500 Coilovers - $5000 Chrome Rims - $10 000 On Cams - $5000 Pod Filter - $7000 Veilside Body Kit MASSIVE DOLLAR PROJECT!

Whats an A frame?

I asked the seller a question: Have you got receipts for the parts? I've never heard of a $5000 pod filter, or an adjustable air flow meter :)