SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted stol again this morning turning right off panalatinga road onto south road, i was on the bus to your left in the next lane. Was going to wave, but didnt think you'd see me. Is that the same car, cos it looks alot nicer then last time haha, think its cos i got a better look at it this time. Nice looking rims btw :D

^^

Today was the first time in ages I went the south road way. Cheers, yeah its the same car, maybe its just cleaner than last time? haha I remember seeing the bus but I can't say i looked at its passengers.

:banana::D Yeh yeh i thought that was you, looked like you did a fly by in the BP on South rd, Think i blew the second turbo up the hill when i dropped it, Oh and what cop........ :);)

ps hilux looks the goods mate........

yeh went in there squirt most of the mud off me bike.. as u went past on the hill there was a decent pufff of blak smoke out the bak

bit of an old spot... but better late than never... maddaz beeping as he passed me on elizabeth street a few days back... that was my daily up on stands on the footpath.... gotta love pooraka bogans!

Spotted that loud black 260RS people were spotting a few pages ago on the Morphett St bridge at about 5:30, then another red Stag coming out of the Riverbank Car Park an hour later, had some whels that looked like Simmons meshy style, black with polished lip.

Spotted black stagea turning onto seacombe road bout 5.45pm last night.

If it was more like 5.30-5.35pm, and turning off South Road onto Seacombe Road, then that'd be me. Running late for a meeting ... again! :(

If it was more like 5.30-5.35pm, and turning off South Road onto Seacombe Road, then that'd be me. Running late for a meeting ... again! :(

Yep thats the one!

saw a white s2 r33 on victoria rd last night, oh you have lots of power, that boost after sitting next to me having a long hard look was great :( in a 40km zone idiot

and saw a maroon s1 r33 turn on to grand junction rd off pt rd

Yep thats the one!

Sweet! Too late now, but here's a :( for then. I was running late for a meeting, so paid no attention to who was around me, just wanted to get past those in front of me. :)

I didn't get home from that meeting until 8.15pm :D

saw a white s2 r33 on victoria rd last night, oh you have lots of power, that boost after sitting next to me having a long hard look was great down.gif in a 40km zone idiot

What did you expect? You're blonde and driving a Skyline ... were you not wanting him after showing how manly he is? :)

Edited by RubyRS4

Spotted just now (well actually it was about 5-10 minutes ago) a 34 GT'T going south down south road, just before sturt road. Didnt have a rear wing and had some bronze looking rims on.

Also this morning was it Stol i spotted (again) followed closely by a silver 33? Was just before sturt road again.

And also yesterday arvo i saw that white s2 33 with the GTR wing, GTR front bar and lip in my work (goodwood foodland) carpark again. Has CC plates. Needs to join up, dont think he's on here.