SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted a white 33 with Vic plates and two defect stickers this afternoon on panalatinga road.

is that like one of those transvestites :D

Haha nah.. I don't know if you're trying to be funny or not lol.

Its the sort of girl you'd find serving you at a record shop. Coloured hair, peircings, tattoos etc.

spotted sneezy in his cefiro before when i was meeting Craig then down the road spotted a nice white R34 with possibly charcoal type rims was nice gave a nod got a nod

oh one of these :D

154803721l5dc.jpg

spotted Dirty2 on delfin island tonight...

was that you behind me when i turned off right and you went left, saw a white 33 when i looked back

also saw a silver 32 on port rd. young asian fella driving, cut front bar, lowered, rims etc. looked nice!

was that you behind me when i turned off right and you went left, saw a white 33 when i looked back

also saw a silver 32 on port rd. young asian fella driving, cut front bar, lowered, rims etc. looked nice!

yea man that was me!

ahh thats my gf's brother, he just got it back from respray!

tell him ill swap my 33 for it lol...

i love ceffie's, and that one looks just so right!

its the way a ceffie should look! 10/10 imo

spotted a nice blondie in a white 33 after leaving steve, gave a wave, she smiled at me and batted her eye lashes :D

maybe she felt sorry for mw cos i was in my sissie little company car ;)

Not sure if it was Kahli but saw a white 33 with a gtr rear wing at st agnes around 6:40ish on our way to villis

then on the way back spotted a nice r31 with hr31 headlights and rims followed us down elizabeth st :D

^^^ indeed you did! had to do sum seriouse railing to catch up:P was good to have a chat.. i remember i saw you on hindly on my bday last yr... deff made my night hearing the 260 wind up :) (well b4 i was a stag owner)

Not sure if it was Kahli but saw a white 33 with a gtr rear wing at st agnes around 6:40ish on our way to villis

then on the way back spotted a nice r31 with hr31 headlights and rims followed us down elizabeth st :)

Yay that was me!! I feel so special hahaa :D

LOL. In the GTR?

spotted heaps of peeps at Vili's last night and then at BP West terrace! Was really good to catch up with everyone again and officially meet some new ones ie Steve's photo