SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted Kellie parked on Hindley st tonight about 10:30, and while me and Luke ENR34 where at BP West tce i seen the usual assortment of skylines driving by :/

yes that was me :bunny: i was st swish with the other half of sau regulars :bunny: dancing the night away

few spots over the weekend..

Friday night down the bay and then again just outside the city, white stagea with no front plate, P plater im pretty sure..

Silver 33 acting like a total tool down jetty road last night - infront of the cops!! Saw them get ready to run the light to follow u, and i certainly hope they got u.

Also 'thrty 1' - tried to toot but then forgot to change gears lol, u wouldnt have seen me in the nx..

Yestday arvo craig in his Vspec 2 Nur. so nice..

Then tonite, red 34 in melbourne street.. and silver stagea on hindley.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

and push kellie out the way hahahahahahahahahahahah

guy: a little of both, na na just hammered (in a travis big brother voice)

Edited by Bunny33

:/ @ questioning of sexuality, ah the joys of being blind drunk and acting before thinking :bunny:

I spotted a few random Skylines in town whilst I was cruising round on the Big Night Out bus, no details on said cars but :bunny:

Also, swish for the massive win, many a satdy night spent there tearing up the dfloor :laughing-smiley-014:

Edited by AndrewJZX100

Spotted a S2 silver Stagea down some residential street in Rosewater. The house also had what I thought I saw was a white R33 also.

Anyone from here? If so, you might be getting a new neighbour! :bunny: 3 stags in one suburb would be great :/

Edited by RubyRS4

Spotted Ben in the 260 tonight at the intersection at the Holden Hill cop shop. Sounded tough as when you took off from the lights :D

Hey Luke! No wonder we didnt see you if you were in an aurion! That would have been me trying to pull away quietly infront of the cop shop! :D

few spots over the weekend..

Friday night down the bay and then again just outside the city, white stagea with no front plate, P plater im pretty sure..

Silver 33 acting like a total tool down jetty road last night - infront of the cops!! Saw them get ready to run the light to follow u, and i certainly hope they got u.

Also 'thrty 1' - tried to toot but then forgot to change gears lol, u wouldnt have seen me in the nx..

Yestday arvo craig in his Vspec 2 Nur. so nice..

Then tonite, red 34 in melbourne street.. and silver stagea on hindley.

might be able to claim the silver stag spot...? not sure tho :P