SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Anyway spotted PHNTOM Supra getting owned by my r32 on north terrace couple of hours ago.

Who the hell drags on North Terrace on a satdy night? More to the point where are the SAU fun police to bitch about you talking about shit like that on here? I make small mention of my upbringing sliding cars around dirt roads and get castrated, someone posts about their blatantly illegal and pretty fking stupid (c'mon, North Terrace?) activity and it's all good.

:cool:

Police in Adelaide is joke... And guy in supra was really keen to drag me... I thought it was turbo considering how confident he was.. he was looking at my car and reving his engine at two intersections before... so at the third intersection I wanted to shut him up for good.

Police in Adelaide is joke... And guy in supra was really keen to drag me... I thought it was turbo considering how confident he was.. he was looking at my car and reving his engine at two intersections before... so at the third intersection I wanted to shut him up for good.

I can understand your motive, but I dunno man theres usually an arseload of people strutting around town on a satdy night, not the most appropriate place to show him whats up. There is also the point of 'having something to prove' but thats a different argument altogether :down:

someone pls pass the popcorn :cool:

If you want a chuckle, read the post and ensueing flammage I was referring to :rant:

Comment in question

Edited by AndrewJZX100

I can understand your motive, but I dunno man theres usually an arseload of people strutting around town on a satdy night, not the most appropriate place to show him whats up. There is also the point of 'having something to prove' but thats a different argument altogether :cool:

If you want a chuckle, read the post and ensueing flammage I was referring to :down:

Comment in question

yeah I read it but it wasn't a full on flamage.

I do silly things on the road sometimes but North Tce is just asking for trouble

Me? Brighton? Hmmm I don't think it was me?

havent seen your car in the flesh before, but i knew you had white wheels, are they genuine TE37s or copies (with the polished lip)? if its not you, theres a twin for ya

Who the hell drags on North Terrace on a satdy night? More to the point where are the SAU fun police to bitch about you talking about shit like that on here? I make small mention of my upbringing sliding cars around dirt roads and get castrated, someone posts about their blatantly illegal and pretty fking stupid (c'mon, North Terrace?) activity and it's all good.

;)

mikey does, its what heroes like him do LOL

lol mikeys (phantom) been posing it up a bit again i see. Saw him down the bay today...

Tonite between 9:30 and 10ish, black 34 pulling out onto walkleys road.

Silver 33 + Black 33 parked together on melb street.

Black 34 pulled over onto war memorial drive.

Seen R35 GTR sat arvo on Port Road, mmmm i want one , Trading post is ogint to make some money from me selling all my toys ha ha ha

Here couple pics

My bet is that it'll have those NSW plates for a while :banana:

havent seen your car in the flesh before, but i knew you had white wheels, are they genuine TE37s or copies (with the polished lip)? if its not you, theres a twin for ya

Nah mine are genuine TE37s. Someone copied me :banana: