SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

I get that all the time, especially on the freeway (VN's want to play cat and mouse)

Spotted a Wine Red R33 pulling out of Colonades at about 6:30pm last night. Had a huge Nismo sticker running up the side of the car, sounded like a N/A? Was a auto.

yea thats one of my friends.i keep tellin her to take that sticker off haha its masive.yea its NA/auto.

saw some prick in a maroon 33 s1 tailgating me on south rd near mitsi when i was in the second from the far left lane. its a f**king 4-5 lane road with just us on it, GO AROUND DICKHEAD!

gave me daggers as he finally went past, might have been the one fingered salute i gave him? :(

also a very clean stock red s2 stag on the southern express way. old dude driving it.

Spotted a Bayside Blue R34 GTR parked 1 street away from my house. I thought I was the only GTR owner in my area!! haha... but the owner is gain leaving that beast out in the street!!

Also spotted a Black R34 GTR V-Spec parked out the front of Colonades where a Silver Stag is usually parked. Had one of those limited edition racing number plates, where it has only 3 or 4 numbers on it. I think it's a grand prix edition number plate? Car looked awesome.

Spotted a black 260 (Grim), white 260 (Nene), white R33 (Kell), silver R32 GTR (fishpaste), and black RS4 (mine) outside the newly adopted SAU headquarters (Ben and Nene's place) :blush:

saw some prick in a maroon 33 s1 tailgating me on south rd near mitsi when i was in the second from the far left lane. its a f**king 4-5 lane road with just us on it, GO AROUND DICKHEAD!

ive had that when i run out of fuel in my daily dumb ass hanged out behind me while it was chugging at 30km/h then does the angry overtake changing lanes requires skill

Spotted eddy in the orangemobile on grenfell st while I was waiting fo' the bus...

-D

Yeah, I got called into work and there wasn't a bus for another half hour so I ended up parking in town.

Spotted Andrew (Nightcrawler) on North East Road while getting my new tyres fitted.

gave me daggers as he finally went past, might have been the one fingered salute i gave him? :)

just wanted to say i isnt me people keep seeing,my 33 is in shed being worked on,rekon that w**ker is the guy going around giving me and my car a bad rep,i live regency area for future spots,sounds like he deserves what he gets i rekon,cheers

Spotted a black 260 (Grim), white 260 (Nene), white R33 (Kell), silver R32 GTR (fishpaste), and black RS4 (mine) outside the newly adopted SAU headquarters (Ben and Nene's place) :)

ah... cooking for ten was hard enuf!! BYO everything maybe haha