SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted a midnight purple 33GTR with the plates vspec.

Also spotted a maroon 32 with black centered dished rims at the car wash on North East Road.

Ahh the v spec was at autosalon

e27c610_thb.JPG Darrell

VSPEC Nissan R33 GTR Straight 6 Yes427 kW

Autosalon Adelaide Round 4 08

spotted DARE YA's 33 yesterday lunch time on south rd, was me next to ya

Spotted him at his work last night, first time he's been there in ages, unless he has a daily. Where ya been simon, havnt driven past in ages LOL!

Also keep seein g a black R32 GTS't going south down south road near the tram line, see ya a few nights a week, when im not with the gf. Has BB plates and the 2 outside rear lights off/unplugged. Anyone on here?

spotted DARE YA's 33 yesterday lunch time on south rd, was me next to ya

Spotted him at his work last night, first time he's been there in ages, unless he has a daily.

Also keep seeing a black R32 GTS't going south down south road near the tram line, see ya a few nights a week, when im not with the gf. Has BB plates and the 2 outside rear lights off/unplugged. Anyone on here?

Spotted a maroon s1 with an s2 spoiler go past work this afternoon (melrose park/ edwardstown area..).

I was in my hilux, Its bright red and covered in chrome, hard to miss it if you see it around.

You don't drive down Daws road just before seven some mornings do you?

yeah heslo wasnt gona say as part of the spotted rules

but you dont get much more don't f*ck with our cars than the ASC locked fence around cars, sercurity camera's and guards watching over the cams

don't actually take my car there but thats more of a dont wanna drive it while im half awake to leave it in the sun all day and i hear sea breeze rusts ya paint, plus 4wd drives in the morn don't f with me cause im in a $300 that will do a hell of lot more damage to their car then mine :(

n yes i know im a wuss with my GTR :mellow:

also spotted blue32 with gtr wing on the way to work in the morn, it was like am i sure mine's still at home :rant:

Edited by Inline 6

Spotted him at his work last night, first time he's been there in ages, unless he has a daily.

Also keep seeing a black R32 GTS't going south down south road near the tram line, see ya a few nights a week, when im not with the gf. Has BB plates and the 2 outside rear lights off/unplugged. Anyone on here?

If its at about 5:30 ish then thats probably me

sounds like my car...except for the gtst part....havent got the turbo...yet haha. ill keep an eye out for ya next time